Granted, but you're in a vegetative state; you can't act upon any of this knowledge.

I wish I could re-adjust into my old sleeping habits.

Granted, but you get so acclimated to them you MUST stick to them, whatever they happen to be. So if it happens to be that you need to stay up late to finish some homework due the next day, sorry your sleeping habit makes you fall asleep. Or if you want to get to bed early because you have to wake up early or need some extra rest or something, sorry.

I wish I had a pro knowledgable mage friend to check my calculations.

Granted, you now are friends with a Techno-Wizard in real life (who happens to be me, since I'm one thanks to my insane pills I make as a pink Twi'lek scientist (thanks Majad >.>)), and I help you figure out how to charge a battery with your toes.

I wish I wasn't bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you periodically catch on fire and the only way to make it stop is to hit your head against a wall 1000 times.

I wish I could see the next season of Breaking Bad already ><

Granted, but you have to invite me over to watch it with you and I use you money to make awesome food.

I wish I had a friend or son named Lord Corintheius De'Aleki Of Yrrlgrlx, The Great, Master of Illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you have to invite me over to watch it with you and I use you money to make awesome food.
    Wait, that's a corruption? You come over and make him awesome food?

I wish I had a friend or son named Lord Corintheius De'Aleki Of Yrrlgrlx, The Great, Master of Illusions.
    Granted, but your son, Lord Corintheius De'Aleki Of Yrrlgrlx, The Great, Master of Illusions, is such a master of illusions that he is, in fact, an illusion himself.

I wish that Faster Than Light, Hotline Miami, and Mark of the Ninja go on a significant sale (75% off), that I am able to purchase and play them, and that I enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Wait, that's a corruption? You come over and make him awesome food?

Granted, but your son, Lord Corintheius De'Aleki Of Yrrlgrlx, The Great, Master of Illusions, is such a master of illusions that he is, in fact, an illusion himself.

I wish that Faster Than Light, Hotline Miami, and Mark of the Ninja go on a significant sale (75% off), that I am able to purchase and play them, and that I enjoy them.
    I use his money and only buy premium ingredients. That can add up. >.>

Granted, but your Steam account gets permabanned for being so cold.

I wish I was the best chef in the entire universe, and had a magical pantry that, when opened, had the ingredients for whatever I wanted to make.

Granted, but because of your notoriety, people want your magical pantry...so they kick you out and won't let you near it.

I wish my mother wouldn't 'force' me to watch HGTV with her.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but because of your notoriety, people want your magical pantry...so they kick you out and won't let you near it.

I wish my mother wouldn't 'force' me to watch HGTV with her.
    Granted, but you are now 'forced' to watch Oxygen with your significant other.

I wish I could go on vacation to the Caymans instead of work on Christmas.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted but the Caymans get nuked.

I wish for unlimited wishes

Granted. But I die so I can't grant any of those wishes.

Wait........

I wish I had heat vision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you're dead so you can't use it. Also, how did you make a wish when you were dead?

I wish I knew how Blueobelisk made his wish while being dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Granted, but you're dead so you can't use it. Also, how did you make a wish when you were dead?

I wish I knew how Blueobelisk made his wish while being dead.
    Granted. Blueobelisk is a evil ghost and devours your soul.
    I wish that pokemon was real o.0

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
    Granted. Blueobelisk is a evil ghost and devours your soul.
    I wish that pokemon was real o.0
    Granted. But do keep in mind that Pokemon above your badge level do more than just ignore your commands when in battle...
    I wish I had a job in my field.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you make very little money off of it.

I wish that I could live for a week in the world of Adventure Time.

Deleted
    Granted, but since I didn't know what the heck that really is you instead get to live a week in Minecraft.

I wish there was something more fun to do now.

Granted, but you're unable to partake in the fun.

I wish I was home right now.

Deleted
    Granted, but I'm there with you watching Brokeback Mountain.

I wish I could partake in the fun you're mentioning.

Granted. But you may have some second thoughts about that when they start smearing you in butter and David Hasselhoff brings out his vuvuzela. I'll not even go into details about the subsequent run-in with the swizz polka dancer troupe, for your own -current- sanity, mmkay.

I wish the third next wish in this thread is about ponies.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Oh lol, haha, anyways
    Granted, but it get's lost in teh interwebz.

I wish my next wish doesn't get corrupt.