1. #5641
    Dreadlord Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    982
    Granted your now transported into one game only,and its resident evil,and your being chased by a 1000 zombies who can run really fast,there are no continues,no lives,just death and wandering around a video game as a zombie forever more with no hero to put you out of your misery.

    I wish i could enter any game of my choosing and live forever in it and swap games at my will. (Note to next corrupter,i love Simon the Sorceror and its world please put me in that corrupted ofc)

  2. #5642
    Granted, but you're still fully capable of dying and can't respawn. Something goes terribly wrong, and the first game you end up in is Mass Effect 3, seconds before the Reaper invasion, as some ordinary citizen.

    I wish I had magical powers and could use them however I wanted without issue.


  3. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you're still fully capable of dying and can't respawn. Something goes terribly wrong, and the first game you end up in is Mass Effect 3, seconds before the Reaper invasion, as some ordinary citizen.

    I wish I had magical powers and could use them however I wanted without issue.
    Granted. Your magical power is identical to Aquaman's. Enjoy.

    I wish I had a ZR1 Vette.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

  4. #5644
    Granted. Now you have a toy ZR1 Vette, worth less than $5.

    I wish for delicious pie.

  5. #5645
    Granted. But you're sick so you can't really taste it. You can still eat it and feel the texture, but you definitely can't taste it. It was apple too. (Oh and you can't smell it either.)

    I wish this killer in this horror movie doesn't actually kill anyone and the cops catch him.

  6. #5646
    Granted, but it isn't much of a horror movie then, so the wish no longer applies, which means the killer can go back to doing what he does best.

    (Also Blue, I already don't have much of an immune system and am used to having colds fairly often, so hah!)

    I wish I owned a flyable, identical copy of the Ebon Hawk, that had an endless fuel supply, and knew how to fly it.


  7. #5647
    Mechagnome Deathray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Coney Island
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but it isn't much of a horror movie then, so the wish no longer applies, which means the killer can go back to doing what he does best.

    (Also Blue, I already don't have much of an immune system and am used to having colds fairly often, so hah!)

    I wish I owned a flyable, identical copy of the Ebon Hawk, that had an endless fuel supply, and knew how to fly it.
    Granted, but the Ebon Hawk is broken when you get it.

    I wish I can get better at playing bass.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

  8. #5648
    Granted, you're now the best person in the world at playing the bass, but only while you're upside down in a giant cube of jello.

    I wish I had a filet of the worlds finest fish.


  9. #5649
    Dreadlord Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    982
    Granted now everytime you open your wifes/girlfriends legs you are presented with even more fish via her glory hole(more smelly than before)

    I wish i had a small ditch outside lowestoft filled with tramps and midgets.

    P.S Mynta u fucked my last wish up,how can i die if i live forever!

  10. #5650
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted now everytime you open your wifes/girlfriends legs you are presented with even more fish via her glory hole(more smelly than before)

    I wish i had a small ditch outside lowestoft filled with tramps and midgets.

    P.S Mynta u fucked my last wish up,how can i die if i live forever!
    Granted. They're finalizing their plans to escape the ditch and kill you. I wish I had a giant ant army, loyal to me, me, and only me.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

  11. #5651
    Mechagnome Ridesdel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeast cost of New England
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. They're finalizing their plans to escape the ditch and kill you. I wish I had a giant ant army, loyal to me, me, and only me.
    granted, the ants build their nest around you treating you as their queen, making you unable to move or get proper nutrition, and you die

    i wish time was a wibily wobbily ball of timey wimey....stuff

  12. #5652
    Granted, time is now a sphere rolling around a large sphere, and the timeline constantly changes, creating billlions of new timelines per second, breaking reality in two.

    I wish I was completely omnipotent.


  13. #5653
    Granted! Now you know all the wicked and horrible things that Majad does! Includes knowing Kpop stuff.


    I wish I had money to buy everything from SNSD, a music group.

  14. #5654
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted! Now you know all the wicked and horrible things that Majad does! Includes knowing Kpop stuff.


    I wish I had money to buy everything from SNSD, a music group.
    That would be omniscient, which is infinite knowledge. Omnipotent is infinite power/the ability to do anything.

    Granted, they get the extra money and use it to start a drug addiction that eventually kills them.

    I wish I was omnipresent.


  15. #5655
    Mechagnome Ridesdel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeast cost of New England
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    That would be omniscient, which is infinite knowledge. Omnipotent is infinite power/the ability to do anything.

    Granted, they get the extra money and use it to start a drug addiction that eventually kills them.

    I wish I was omnipresent.
    Granted, but you can now only focus on elderly couples making love

    I wish that i had an infinite supply of food so i can stuff my gluttonous face

  16. #5656
    Dreadlord Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    982
    Granted the first bit of food you decide to eat is a cake glazed with anthrax,you die the food goes to waste yadda yadda u get the drill.

    I wish Majad would stop pretending to like Kpop and face facts,you only like asian girls coz u want to stick your willy in dems!

  17. #5657
    Granted! Majad now only wants to put his willy in guys' butts. Oh wait....


    I wish everyone to be happy!

  18. #5658
    Mechagnome Ridesdel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeast cost of New England
    Posts
    503
    Granted, now all war has stopped, leading to the economy of the US to collapse, followed quickly by china, then the world, you become extremely depressed and wish for your wish to be unwished.

    I wish for moar bleach!

  19. #5659
    Pit Lord Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,479
    Granted, the Bleach anime is now back on the air. Unless that is what you meant, in which case, you now have a whole lot of household Bleach!

    I wish that I wasn't allergic to cats, or any animals for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  20. #5660
    Granted, you're now deathly allergic to humans. Have fun trying to get a cat now!

    I wish I had a bottle of liquid light.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •