Granted. Now you have a toy ZR1 Vette, worth less than $5.

I wish for delicious pie.

Granted. But you're sick so you can't really taste it. You can still eat it and feel the texture, but you definitely can't taste it. It was apple too. (Oh and you can't smell it either.)

I wish this killer in this horror movie doesn't actually kill anyone and the cops catch him.

Granted, but it isn't much of a horror movie then, so the wish no longer applies, which means the killer can go back to doing what he does best.

(Also Blue, I already don't have much of an immune system and am used to having colds fairly often, so hah!)

I wish I owned a flyable, identical copy of the Ebon Hawk, that had an endless fuel supply, and knew how to fly it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but it isn't much of a horror movie then, so the wish no longer applies, which means the killer can go back to doing what he does best.

(Also Blue, I already don't have much of an immune system and am used to having colds fairly often, so hah!)

I wish I owned a flyable, identical copy of the Ebon Hawk, that had an endless fuel supply, and knew how to fly it.
    Granted, but the Ebon Hawk is broken when you get it.

I wish I can get better at playing bass.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Granted, you're now the best person in the world at playing the bass, but only while you're upside down in a giant cube of jello.

I wish I had a filet of the worlds finest fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted now everytime you open your wifes/girlfriends legs you are presented with even more fish via her glory hole(more smelly than before)

I wish i had a small ditch outside lowestoft filled with tramps and midgets.

P.S Mynta u fucked my last wish up,how can i die if i live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted now everytime you open your wifes/girlfriends legs you are presented with even more fish via her glory hole(more smelly than before)

I wish i had a small ditch outside lowestoft filled with tramps and midgets.

P.S Mynta u fucked my last wish up,how can i die if i live forever!
    Granted. They're finalizing their plans to escape the ditch and kill you. I wish I had a giant ant army, loyal to me, me, and only me.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. They're finalizing their plans to escape the ditch and kill you. I wish I had a giant ant army, loyal to me, me, and only me.
    granted, the ants build their nest around you treating you as their queen, making you unable to move or get proper nutrition, and you die

i wish time was a wibily wobbily ball of timey wimey....stuff

Granted, time is now a sphere rolling around a large sphere, and the timeline constantly changes, creating billlions of new timelines per second, breaking reality in two.

I wish I was completely omnipotent.

Deleted
    Granted! Now you know all the wicked and horrible things that Majad does! Includes knowing Kpop stuff.

I wish I had money to buy everything from SNSD, a music group.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted! Now you know all the wicked and horrible things that Majad does! Includes knowing Kpop stuff.

I wish I had money to buy everything from SNSD, a music group.
    That would be omniscient, which is infinite knowledge. Omnipotent is infinite power/the ability to do anything.

Granted, they get the extra money and use it to start a drug addiction that eventually kills them.

I wish I was omnipresent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    That would be omniscient, which is infinite knowledge. Omnipotent is infinite power/the ability to do anything.

Granted, they get the extra money and use it to start a drug addiction that eventually kills them.

I wish I was omnipresent.
    Granted, but you can now only focus on elderly couples making love

I wish that i had an infinite supply of food so i can stuff my gluttonous face

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted the first bit of food you decide to eat is a cake glazed with anthrax,you die the food goes to waste yadda yadda u get the drill.

I wish Majad would stop pretending to like Kpop and face facts,you only like asian girls coz u want to stick your willy in dems!

Deleted
    Granted! Majad now only wants to put his willy in guys' butts. Oh wait....

I wish everyone to be happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, now all war has stopped, leading to the economy of the US to collapse, followed quickly by china, then the world, you become extremely depressed and wish for your wish to be unwished.

I wish for moar bleach!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the Bleach anime is now back on the air. Unless that is what you meant, in which case, you now have a whole lot of household Bleach!

I wish that I wasn't allergic to cats, or any animals for that matter.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Granted, you're now deathly allergic to humans. Have fun trying to get a cat now!

I wish I had a bottle of liquid light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have a bottled filled with the light of the stars of the galaxy in the daylight(relative to the sun that is)

I wish i had a bottle of liquid KNIGHT!

Granted. You now have a knight in a bottle, but due to the size of the bottle and knight, he dies instantly.

I wish more people would be aware of Mynta's 18th birthday (which is less than 3 hours as of writing)!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but Mynta has been identified as the Antichrist and his coming of age heralds the end of the world. Giant, tentacled, and sexually starved monsters are now pouring out of the gates of Hell. (Happy B Day, Mynta. Spare me.)

I wish fruit wouldn't lose it's ripeness/sweetness with time. I'm sick of buying 5 apples and by the time I get to the fifth it tastes like crap.