1. #5781
    Granted. Semaphore changed the image to the same image, only a lower resolution.

    I wish for something witty to say.

  2. #5782
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,355
    You say something incredibly witty, to some people, to the wrong person who then smacks you.

    I wish Semaphore would no longer use a Hello Kitty avatar!
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  3. #5783
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Granted, but she's only real in your mind. Doctors notice a Calvin and Hobbes relationship between you and Hello Kitty, and instantly institutionalize you for the rest of your days.

    I wish my friends enjoyed trading card games. I don't think I'm ever going to grow out of the love for those.

    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Stolen!
    I was lurking in the porn thread in Gen OT and just started laughing when I saw you had changed that to your avatar. Well played.

    Edit: Well crap I was sure late on this one.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 07:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

    I wish Semaphore would no longer use a Hello Kitty avatar!
    Granted she now uses yours.

  4. #5784
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,038
    Granted, but trading card games become extremely illegal, and during one of your weekly games, you all get picked up by the CIA.

    I wish Letmesleep would use President Maltese Tiger as his avatar.

  5. #5785
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    (lol!) Granted but you have to draw it for me first. I will only use it if you create it.

    I wish a new really amazing anime would be brought to Adult Swim. They keep on repeating the same crap year after year. In fact, that seems to be the trend with anime; same old crap. I want my mind to be blown again!

    Edit: lol, thanks Xanjori for waiting
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-10 at 06:18 AM.

  6. #5786
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,355
    Granted, Adult Swim now requires a high subscription fee to view though.

    I wish Mynta Vali Deseriu would draw that avatar for Letmesleep

    (also Ive waited fucking ages for Letmesleep to reply to that wish )
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  7. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I wish a new really amazing anime would be brought to Adult Swim. They keep on repeating the same crap year after year. In fact, that seems to be the trend with anime; same old crap. I want my mind to be blown again!
    Granted. A great new amazing anime shows up on Adult Swim, and you happily tell all your family and friends about it. Then you mysteriously slip into total lock in syndrome, and your family, remembering that you like the anime, arranges for it to be played in your hospital room 24/7, 365 days a year, for the rest of your life!

    (Stupid Xanjori replied too fast)

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I wish Mynta Vali Deseriu would draw that avatar for Letmesleep

    (also Ive waited fucking ages for Letmesleep to reply to that wish )
    Granted. The avatar now consists of President Maltese Tiger eating Xanjori!

    I wish I have more anime to watch.

  8. #5788
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,355
    Granted, however the only anime you have access to is anime you don't like, and its 1 episode that is to be continued, and its on repeat.

    I wish Sema wasnt so slow in these threads.

    (Stupid Xanjori replied too fast)
    9 minutes after me? It took you 9minutes to write 4 lines and you wanna blame me? :P
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  9. #5789
    Granted. Now sema steals every single post! Soon the forum collapses under the strain of sema's massive posting tidal wave, and mmo-champion is forced to close forever

    I wish I'm better at falling asleep.
    EDIT: well, I originally said wish I can speak German, stupid ultra fast Xanjori

    9 minutes after me? It took you 9minutes to write 4 lines and you wanna blame me? :P
    You try typing fast after you've slept 12 hours in 7 days
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-01-10 at 06:35 AM.

  10. #5790
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,355
    Granted, however you learn German in a horrible dialect that no one else can understand.

    I wish Sema would sleep more :P
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  11. #5791
    Granted! Sema bites a poisoned apples and becomes Sleeping Hello Kitty, never to wake up ever again.

    I wish there's 28 hours in the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Granted, however you learn German in a horrible dialect that no one else can understand.
    How is that different from normal German!?
    I kid, I kid

  12. #5792
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,355
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    How is that different from normal German!?
    I kid, I kid
    A bit like this?

    Granted! Sema bites a poisoned apples and becomes Sleeping Hello Kitty, never to wake up ever again.

    I wish there's 28 hours in the day.
    Granted, but you're asleep for all of them anyway, I doubt you notice.

    I wish I spoke Swedish better.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  13. #5793
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    (lol!) Granted but you have to draw it for me first. I will only use it if you create it.

    I wish a new really amazing anime would be brought to Adult Swim. They keep on repeating the same crap year after year. In fact, that seems to be the trend with anime; same old crap. I want my mind to be blown again!

    Edit: lol, thanks Xanjori for waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Granted, Adult Swim now requires a high subscription fee to view though.

    I wish Mynta Vali Deseriu would draw that avatar for Letmesleep

    (also Ive waited fucking ages for Letmesleep to reply to that wish )
    Sure, I can try, but it's going to look terrible, but if you'll use it anyways Letmesleep, I'll get to it tomorrow. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    A bit like this?


    Granted, but you're asleep for all of them anyway, I doubt you notice.

    I wish I spoke Swedish better.
    Granted, you're now the best Swedish speaker in the world. Unfortunately, somebody is jealous and tricks you into drinking acid that destroys your vocal cords, making you unable to speak forever.

    I wish that I wasn't a super terrible artist so my drawing of President Maltese Tiger will turn out at least decent.

  14. #5794
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Sure, I can try, but it's going to look terrible, but if you'll use it anyways Letmesleep, I'll get to it tomorrow. :P
    No pressure, Mynta, I was just being silly :P That's been a pretty funny running joke for a couple days now, but I don't want you to have to use your time in such a fashion.


    I wish that I wasn't a super terrible artist so my drawing of President Maltese Tiger will turn out at least decent.

    Granted, you're an amazing artist and it turns out well, but drawing President Maltese Tiger triggers painful memories of a time where we needed PMT's guidance the most but didn't have it.

    I wish I could spend an entire afternoon in public screaming "YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" like they do in CSI Miami without everyone thinking I was a lunatic.

  15. #5795
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    No pressure, Mynta, I was just being silly :P That's been a pretty funny running joke for a couple days now, but I don't want you to have to use your time in such a fashion.





    Granted, you're an amazing artist and it turns out well, but drawing President Maltese Tiger triggers painful memories of a time where we needed PMT's guidance the most but didn't have it.

    I wish I could spend an entire afternoon in public screaming "YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" like they do in CSI Miami without everyone thinking I was a lunatic.
    I just remembered that I don't have a scanner, so I'm going to have to do it all in Photoshop. At least it could have been semi-decent if I did it by hand. >.< And don't worry, we need to spread the word of President Maltese Tiger, and what better way to do it than your avatar?

    Granted, people don't think you're a lunatic, but shun you and refuse to do business with you anyways.

    I wish I knew where I put that drawing tablet thingy I have.

  16. #5796
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I just remembered that I don't have a scanner, so I'm going to have to do it all in Photoshop. At least it could have been semi-decent if I did it by hand. >.< And don't worry, we need to spread the word of President Maltese Tiger, and what better way to do it than your avatar?

    Granted, people don't think you're a lunatic, but shun you and refuse to do business with you anyways.

    I wish I knew where I put that drawing tablet thingy I have.
    Granted, But it's in a place know one will be able to reach.

    I wish mosquitoes, drank water instead of blood.

  17. #5797
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,460
    Granted, but water and blood change places in all other aspects and forms as well.

    I wish for the next three wishes in this thread to remain uncorrupted.


  18. #5798
    Not granted, as that is an extremely uninspired wish, and been done many times before.

    I wish Mynta would draw me an avatar.

  19. #5799
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,038
    Granted, but you must use it for at least a week, and if you want a matching sig, at least two weeks!

    I wish everyone on MMO-C used official Mynta-Made avatars.

  20. #5800
    Brewmaster smegdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,422
    Granted, except there was a licensing mishap and instead of being The Official Mynta-Made avatars all avatar are now the Unofficial Tym Na-Made Avatars and all featuring his stuffed opossum collection in various Kata Sutra postions.

    I wish I could find something to fill the void that is no longer raiding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •