Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You CAN sleep normally, but don't.

I wish I could find a job that I would enjoy and pays decently, at least.
    Granted - But you enjoy it so much, you forget how to do anything else due to the sheer awesomeness of the fun job!

I wish I had money to move out of my current house and move into a house with my gf
    This is my Sig, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were born in the future to alter the past and we killed them recently. Now I've got a headache...

Granted, you take out a loan and borrow money from family members to pay off the new house you buy. One year in you find out your GF has been cheating on you and youre forced to leave her and through some law she ends up getting the house and you keep the debt.

I wish I had a box of Honey Nut Cheerios.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you take out a loan and borrow money from family members to pay off the new house you buy. One year in you find out your GF has been cheating on you and youre forced to leave her and through some law she ends up getting the house and you keep the debt.

I wish I had a box of Honey Nut Cheerios.
    Granted. As you open the box of Honey Nut Cheerios, you find they are recently castrated sheep testicles covered in honey with, with some very pissed off bees for good measure.

I wish for the ability for my hands to meld into the flesh of other people in order to operate on them without having to make an incision.

Granted but you mold into the heaviest fattest woman by mistake and she falls and crushes you!.

I wish my girlfriends 38EE boobs could detatch so i could play with them while shes gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted but you mold into the heaviest fattest woman by mistake and she falls and crushes you!.

I wish my girlfriends 38EE boobs could detatch so i could play with them while shes gone.
    granted. when detached, they have a texture of raw sandpaper and spread blood all over the surfaces they touch.

I wish I will be able to keep my paypal spending below 40 EUR per month.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Granted, but the length of a month changes to only 5 days.

I wish I had a heated swimming pool.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Granted. It's not covered and there are always dead bugs and leaves in it. And sometimes you find your neighbors in it when they think you aren't home.

I wish I could win a superbowl box gambling game for fucking once.

Granted, but as soon as you leave the building you're in, you get murdered by some random guy on the street for having hair.

I wish I could make food just appear out of thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but as soon as you leave the building you're in, you get murdered by some random guy on the street for having hair.

I wish I could make food just appear out of thin air.
    Granted. However, your power is limited to just one food: Blueobelisk's Honey Nut Cheerios.

I wish I wasn't so goddamn late to the party.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, you're early to the party but the party is at your grandparents' house, and you just caught them getting freaky. This is the last time you show up early to anything.

I wish it was fashionable to wear sombreros.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-21 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, you're early to the party but the party is at your grandparents' house, and you just caught them getting freaky. This is the last time you show up early to anything.

I wish it was fashionable to wear sombreros.
    Granted, but the only sombreros fashionable are so heavy that all necks break.

I wish to participate in a Corrupt-a-Wish forum game.

Granted but you only get one go,thats it,and soon as i reply to your wish you die from deadness right about..........NOW!

I wish i had some help burying Edos's body,its very hard work.

Granted. I'll loan you my shovel, you do the rest. That's enough help right?

I wish I had an infinite amount of Purell hand sanitizer.

Granted, but you have nothing to put it in; it just fills your house infinitely. But, hey, your house will be clean!

I wish people weren't jerks to their friends.

Granted, but now they just act all formal and polite, making it stuffingly boring to be around them.

I wish I could stop procrastinating.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Granted, but now you're always so busy, you don't sleep.

I wish the chicken I put out to thaw yesterday was thawed today, instead of tomorrow.

Granted, but a vicious gang of raccoons invaded and stole it.

I wish that I could think of a wish that was a good wish so that I could wish a good wish.

High Overlord
    Granted, but you immediately forget it and you wish for a pop sickle.

I wish for a new car.

Granted, but it's only the frame of a car. (And ohai fellow Pennsylvanian!)

I wish that raccoons didn't break into my house.

Granted. bears now break into your house

I wish i wasnt down my last ten euro