Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, you're early to the party but the party is at your grandparents' house, and you just caught them getting freaky. This is the last time you show up early to anything.

I wish it was fashionable to wear sombreros.
    Granted, but the only sombreros fashionable are so heavy that all necks break.

I wish to participate in a Corrupt-a-Wish forum game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you only get one go,thats it,and soon as i reply to your wish you die from deadness right about..........NOW!

I wish i had some help burying Edos's body,its very hard work.

Granted. I'll loan you my shovel, you do the rest. That's enough help right?

I wish I had an infinite amount of Purell hand sanitizer.

Granted, but you have nothing to put it in; it just fills your house infinitely. But, hey, your house will be clean!

I wish people weren't jerks to their friends.

Granted, but now you're always so busy, you don't sleep.

I wish the chicken I put out to thaw yesterday was thawed today, instead of tomorrow.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you immediately forget it and you wish for a pop sickle.

I wish for a new car.

Granted, but it's only the frame of a car. (And ohai fellow Pennsylvanian!)

I wish that raccoons didn't break into my house.

Deleted
    Granted. bears now break into your house

I wish i wasnt down my last ten euro

Granted, you're down to your last five Euros.

I wish these cheap international version textbooks I bought on eBay will work just as well as the expensive ones from the bookstore for my classes this semester.

Granted, you now know the language of the deep old ones and it burns out your brain completely. You are now a drooling vegetable!

I wish I could make art that actually looks like what im picturing in my head, instead of just acceptable.

Granted. You find out that the art in your head were the instructions for a portal to hell. Upon realizing your art, the world is flooded with the legions of the underworld, and you are the first soul to be reaped.

I wish capitalistic societies rewarded social justice and environmental responsibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, it now uses the Mayan one and your world has already ended.

I wish I could get a nap in so I'd be rested enough to hang out with friends tonight.

Granted, but you get hit by a random snowball, that's so big, it uh...makes you revert back to eight years old!

I wish I had some caramel popcorn.

edit: he was faster

Granted , buts it is yellow snow

I wish i could have the perfect life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but like others leading a perfect life you soon become bored of it because there is nothing to be a hardship for you, and commit suicide.

I wish NASA had a budget equivalent to the total U.S. military's budget, and was able to get bases on the moon and mars within 5 years.
    Granted, NASA now receives all funding designated for the military, except for the money for paying service members, due to a lack of funding other nations decide it's time to take on the US, invading us, and killing every man, woman and child who could not speak Russian/mandarin/Cantonese/Korean

I wish I could speak Russian/Mandarin/Cantonese/Korean

Granted, but you get killed anyways, because the soldiers that find you don't like your jokes.

I wish Hastings would make the same wish again so that I could corrupt it this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you get killed anyways, because the soldiers that find you don't like your jokes.

I wish Hastings would make the same wish again so that I could corrupt it this time.
    Granted, but i make the wish

I wish NASA had a budget equivalent to the total U.S. military's budget, and was able to get bases on the moon and mars within 5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, but i make the wish

Not going happen even if you wish.....

I wish for more wishes.

Granted. You're even selected to be one of the first people to live on Mars! You even are the very first person to discover intelligent alien life! Congratulations! However, they're hostile, and use some bizarre mind control device to take control of you. They then force you to kill every other human on Mars, and by the time the distress calls are answered, the aliens are gone. This leaves crazy old you as the only survivor. They then lock you up in an orbital prison, which the aliens then raid so that they can capture you. They then torture you for days, to make sure nobody believed you about them, and afterwards, fire you out of an airlock, killing you in the vacuum of space.

I wish more good horror movies would be made.

Somebody else who has read 77 Shadow Street? I thought I was the only one. 'twas an awesome book, though.

Granted but you are no longer fluent in English.

I wish I had the ability to place people I knew into movies at any point that I wanted.