Granted, but you can't tell who is friend and who is foe, causing you to murder dozens of innocents. The police take you down, and you get buried in some ditch.

I wish I had a fish named Mish.

Deleted
    Granted - Your fish named mish is a shark who keeps you chained near his tank so he can nibble on you oh so slowly.

I wish i had passed the last test i did

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you passed the test but fail all subsequent ones.

I wish video games entertained me like they used to.

Granted. That crazy &-@$; who wants to create video game taxes manages to get the tax to 50%. Also, the new consoles come out and video game prices go up to $80/game. You can no longer afford video games.

I wish I had US Open Men's Finals tickets without having to buy a plan or pay $44 to become a member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you have it but I steal it from you because it sounds delicious.

I wish Hastings would accidentally erase his own memory with that Men in Black gadget his avatar is holding up.

He does, but you erase yours, too.

I wish I had more chap-stick.

They can talk, but they only make bad "Your Mother" jokes.

I wish unicorns were real.

Granted. They were real millions of years ago in the time of dinosaurs and got eaten. You'll never see one live today or any fossils of them, though.

Hastings. Mens Finals implies Tennis, not golf, LOL....

I wish my remote control would work well and I don't have to point it directly at the cable box like a bitch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. They were real millions of years ago in the time of dinosaurs and got eaten. You'll never see one live today or any fossils of them, though.

Hastings. Mens Finals implies Tennis, not golf, LOL....

I wish my remote control would work well and I don't have to point it directly at the cable box like a bitch.
    granted. your remote control now controls your own life instead of the cable box. you can rewind, pause, change your mood and much more. but please don't press the power button...

I wish Blueobelisk would accidentally push the power button on his new life remote.

Granted, but it turns out that you're actually one of Blueobelisk's descendants from the far future, and you cease to exist too.

I wish I always got exactly 8 hours of sleep.

Haha, silly Hastings, I'm already a social outcast hermit. Not having any friends in the town you live in sucks.

Granted, but for every book you read, you forget one random month of your life and everything you learned during that month.

I wish I had the money to move wherever I wanted while staying financially stable until I found a job.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Haha, silly Hastings, I'm already a social outcast hermit. Not having any friends in the town you live in sucks.

Granted, but for every book you read, you forget one random month of your life and everything you learned during that month.

I wish I had the money to move wherever I wanted while staying financially stable until I found a job.
    Granted. But Mitt Romeny has outsourced his company to China where they pay even less wages then you normally get and you are kept in sweat shop like conditions. Since you found the job your money has dried up.

I wish I had the power to go back to high school and burn down the high school football locker room with my magical fireballs.

Granted there are no more Mondays and work schedules are from Tues-Fri. But there are no more Saturdays or Sundays now.

I wish my car didn't need gas to drive, it could drive off of water.

Granted, but it can only go 1 mile per hour while running on water.

I wish I had download and upload speeds so high, everything completed instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but you quickly hit your monthly data cap of 50g and get throttled to 10 kb/s up/down.

I wish I had all the books in the world.
    Granted but they are all written in German.

I wish I was a rock star and got to rub my success in my ex's faces

Granted, but one of them kills you for it, then keeps your right foot in a jar.

I wish I had a higher data cap to go with my instant downloads and uploads.

What is it with you and books/reading lol.

Granted. You can fly. On your first attempt to test your powers airport security shows up and shoots you down. They thought you were a bird and were afraid you'd get stuck in the propellers of the planes taking off.

I wish they still made Big Red gum and I could get some.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What is it with you and books/reading lol.

Granted. You can fly. On your first attempt to test your powers airport security shows up and shoots you down. They thought you were a bird and were afraid you'd get stuck in the propellers of the planes taking off.

I wish they still made Big Red gum and I could get some.
    Granted. However you lose your money on the way to the store and you are not able to buy any. To make matters worse the lady behind the counter is chewing big red gum and she doesn't look like the sharing type.

I wish that all the people on MMO Champion would turn into my soldiers anytime I wanted and do my evil bidding in my plot to take over the world..

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but all they can do is use DDOS attacks, and report bad posts.

I wish I could breathe underwater (And still be able to breath above water)
    You finally can breathe both underwater and over water. Just as you're able to do this. You start to swim with the fish. However you are being lead futher underwater where many sharks eat you alive.

I could never die ever and always feel joy.

Granted. You're blind, lack the "touch" feeling, you're unable to smell, or hear, or taste. You feel joy since you'll be alive forever but that must be one lonely existence, the worst kind of prison imaginable.

I wish I had a toy of Optimus Prime that was on a miniature scale but could transform and talk like the one in the movie.