1. #6141
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but it accidentally heats to 1000 degrees Kelvin, and burns everything.

    I wish I had perfect rhythm.
    Granted, but you became deaf the same moment.

    I want to be able to sleep!

  2. #6142
    Don't we all? Too bad you didn't wish for it!

    I wish I had a magical bowl of cereal that would fill with fresh cereal of any kind on demand.

  3. #6143
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,299
    Granted. The bowl always fills the cereal to the top and there's no room for milk. If you try to add milk it will spill out if the bowl and only moisten the top layer of cereal.

    I wish the sky was red.

  4. #6144
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    616
    Granted but everyone is thrown into a mindless panic at the sudden change in sky colors. Bedlam and mass confusion break out, with people all over the world rioting, looting, and generally going insane with fear that the world is at an end. You are caught up in the melee and end up tossed into an alley with broken arms and legs and left to slowly starve. The buildings are so close together and so tall that you can't even see the red sky you sacrificed so much for.

    I wish coffee would deliver itself to my desk without my having to go get it.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

  5. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Granted but everyone is thrown into a mindless panic at the sudden change in sky colors. Bedlam and mass confusion break out, with people all over the world rioting, looting, and generally going insane with fear that the world is at an end. You are caught up in the melee and end up tossed into an alley with broken arms and legs and left to slowly starve. The buildings are so close together and so tall that you can't even see the red sky you sacrificed so much for.

    I wish coffee would deliver itself to my desk without my having to go get it.
    granted. any coffee you woul like now tapes itself to the back of your desk, which means you have to stand up to get it.

    I wish I could live near other humans in perfect health for the next 3 billion years, without life moving past me at a continually speeding up rate.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  6. #6146
    Granted, but the sun goes out, making it really cold and dark, and then monsters show up and chase you!

    I wish for a potato made out of solid diamond to be launched out of a cannon into the Pacific ocean.

  7. #6147
    Granted, but you now have stopped growing

    I wish D3 does not run horribly on a Mac


    Join us if you are Alliance on Darkspear, image says it all

  8. #6148
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,299
    Granted, the game runs smoothly on Macs. Just not yours because I gave you a virus that makes every computer that uses your Internet crash.

    I wish my Mom wasn't obsessed with watching the news to find out the weather.

  9. #6149
    Granted, your mom now forces you to watch the Weather Channel for 1 hour a day so you can spend the next hour informing her on the weather.

    I wish I knew everything.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

  10. #6150
    Granted, you know know everything, however you are plagued With knowledge that will drive you to insanity

    I wish my piercing would heal up alredy
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  11. #6151
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Granted, you know know everything, however you are plagued With knowledge that will drive you to insanity
    How do you know I'm not already insane? )

    Now make a wish, you!
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

  12. #6152
    Legendary! Blueobelisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,299
    Granted, your piercing heals up. You had an infection and it's now inside your body and whatever you got pierced has to be amputated or else the infection will spread.

    Gosh guys, stop giving me medical wishes.

    I wish the new chapters of Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece would come out already.

  13. #6153
    With the knowledge of your mothers sex life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post

    I wish my piercing would heal up already


    ---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 02:19 AM ----------

    Granted, the new and last chapters have just came out

    I wish I Had another ferret
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  14. #6154
    Granted, but it eats your other ferret.

    I wish I could walk on water.

  15. #6155
    Granted, but now you sink on land. ( that idea is comical)

    I wish I could eat all I wan and not gain weight
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  16. #6156
    Granted, but you can never gain weight again! (So you just lose it, and lose it, and lose it, until you're nothingness!)

    I wish I could instantly fall asleep whenever I wanted.

  17. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you can never gain weight again! (So you just lose it, and lose it, and lose it, until you're nothingness!)

    I wish I could instantly fall asleep whenever I wanted.
    Granted but every time you fall asleep you do so for 2 months

    I wish I could tell if someone was lying to me
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  18. #6158
    Blademaster Slayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    I wish I could tell if someone was lying to me
    Granted, but the Tell is intense full Body Pain, akin to giving birth for every little lie you spot.

    I wish I could be healthy and sane without sleeping anymore.

  19. #6159
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    616
    Granted, but no one believes that you could possibly be healthy and sane without sleep, and you are committed to a mental institution where they study you and attempt to cure you. You spend the rest of your life in a straightjacket 50% of the time, receiving occasional electrical shock treatment, and lying on a couch telling some supercilious psychiatrist about your mother. The treatment goes on 24 hours a day of course, since you really don't need sleep... but that eventually drives you far more insane than lack of sleep ever would have before your wish.

    I wish my boss would turn the damn heat up to a reasonable level in this office during the day!
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

  20. #6160
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Granted, but no one believes that you could possibly be healthy and sane without sleep, and you are committed to a mental institution where they study you and attempt to cure you. You spend the rest of your life in a straightjacket 50% of the time, receiving occasional electrical shock treatment, and lying on a couch telling some supercilious psychiatrist about your mother. The treatment goes on 24 hours a day of course, since you really don't need sleep... but that eventually drives you far more insane than lack of sleep ever would have before your wish.

    I wish my boss would turn the damn heat up to a reasonable level in this office during the day!
    Granted but the power goes out leaving you in a worst position than you were before.

    I wish it remained +14 degrees Celsius for the rest of winter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •