10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you're now God but you're still going to have to fight some end-of-days war with evil which is kind of a drag. Also, you've grown a beard which is too long for your own good and you'll have to wear unfashionable and obsessively clean robes.

I wish I'd pull myself off MMO Champion and go make some food.

Granted, but it's a hot pocket and you're back 2 minutes later.

I wish the people in the break room outside my office would hurry up and go back to work so I could sneak out early without getting caught.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I wish... um... for chocolate! Preferably chocolate mint stuff. Hi Mynta!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. I cut off Myntas arm and covered it in chocolate, with a hint of mint on the inside. Happy Valentines day.
    I don't approve of my arm being cut off. Good thing I have a box full of spares.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, you're now God but you're still going to have to fight some end-of-days war with evil which is kind of a drag. Also, you've grown a beard which is too long for your own good and you'll have to wear unfashionable and obsessively clean robes.

I wish I'd pull myself off MMO Champion and go make some food.
    Granted, but you burn down your house while cooking, and you're computer is destroyed!

I wish I had an endless supply of water that had 100% of the recommended daily value of every vitamin and mineral, in addition to an endless supply of regular water.

Edit: Lol, forgot to refresh.

@ Lia

Granted, but they were installing security cameras, so they see you sneak out and fire you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish I had an endless supply of water that had 100% of the recommended daily value of every vitamin and mineral, in addition to an endless supply of regular water.
    Granted, but in addition to the minerals and endless supply, it has been poisoned.

I wish I didn't have to clean my computer (canned air, etc).

Granted, your computer is always physically perfect. There's never any dust accumulation and the wires are kept neater than possible and it's ALWAYS clean. Your computer is so clean you could bring it into a "white room" in hospitals. However, every time you try to start your computer you get the blue screen of death and not even best buy geek squad or Bill Gates can fix this issue.

I wish Halls were less than 12 calories so I could feel less bad about eating them.

Granted, but they're now full of fat and sugar.

I wish I had an immune system that worked.

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU you shouldn't have brought up a medical wish in front of a Doctor like me.

Granted, your immune system works so well you develop an autoimmune disease. Lets say...Rheumatoid arthritis. So now your fingers will basically be crippled slowly and painfully and you'll eventually be unable to move them.

I wish I had a Burger King crown.

Granted, but it's a few sizes too small and made of lead.

I wish my oven instantly preheated to any temperature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but it accidentally heats to 1000 degrees Kelvin, and burns everything.

I wish I had perfect rhythm.
    Granted, but you became deaf the same moment.

I want to be able to sleep!

Don't we all? Too bad you didn't wish for it!

I wish I had a magical bowl of cereal that would fill with fresh cereal of any kind on demand.

Granted. The bowl always fills the cereal to the top and there's no room for milk. If you try to add milk it will spill out if the bowl and only moisten the top layer of cereal.

I wish the sky was red.

Granted but everyone is thrown into a mindless panic at the sudden change in sky colors. Bedlam and mass confusion break out, with people all over the world rioting, looting, and generally going insane with fear that the world is at an end. You are caught up in the melee and end up tossed into an alley with broken arms and legs and left to slowly starve. The buildings are so close together and so tall that you can't even see the red sky you sacrificed so much for.

I wish coffee would deliver itself to my desk without my having to go get it.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Granted but everyone is thrown into a mindless panic at the sudden change in sky colors. Bedlam and mass confusion break out, with people all over the world rioting, looting, and generally going insane with fear that the world is at an end. You are caught up in the melee and end up tossed into an alley with broken arms and legs and left to slowly starve. The buildings are so close together and so tall that you can't even see the red sky you sacrificed so much for.

I wish coffee would deliver itself to my desk without my having to go get it.
    granted. any coffee you woul like now tapes itself to the back of your desk, which means you have to stand up to get it.

I wish I could live near other humans in perfect health for the next 3 billion years, without life moving past me at a continually speeding up rate.

Granted, but the sun goes out, making it really cold and dark, and then monsters show up and chase you!

I wish for a potato made out of solid diamond to be launched out of a cannon into the Pacific ocean.

Granted, but you now have stopped growing

I wish D3 does not run horribly on a Mac

Granted, the game runs smoothly on Macs. Just not yours because I gave you a virus that makes every computer that uses your Internet crash.

I wish my Mom wasn't obsessed with watching the news to find out the weather.

Granted, you know know everything, however you are plagued With knowledge that will drive you to insanity

I wish my piercing would heal up alredy

Granted, your piercing heals up. You had an infection and it's now inside your body and whatever you got pierced has to be amputated or else the infection will spread.

Gosh guys, stop giving me medical wishes.

I wish the new chapters of Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece would come out already.

With the knowledge of your mothers sex life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post

I wish my piercing would heal up already

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 02:19 AM ----------

Granted, the new and last chapters have just came out

I wish I Had another ferret

Granted, but it eats your other ferret.

I wish I could walk on water.