Granted, but now you sink on land. ( that idea is comical)

I wish I could eat all I wan and not gain weight

Granted, but you can never gain weight again! (So you just lose it, and lose it, and lose it, until you're nothingness!)

I wish I could instantly fall asleep whenever I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you can never gain weight again! (So you just lose it, and lose it, and lose it, until you're nothingness!)

I wish I could instantly fall asleep whenever I wanted.
    Granted but every time you fall asleep you do so for 2 months

I wish I could tell if someone was lying to me

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    I wish I could tell if someone was lying to me
    Granted, but the Tell is intense full Body Pain, akin to giving birth for every little lie you spot.

I wish I could be healthy and sane without sleeping anymore.

Granted, but no one believes that you could possibly be healthy and sane without sleep, and you are committed to a mental institution where they study you and attempt to cure you. You spend the rest of your life in a straightjacket 50% of the time, receiving occasional electrical shock treatment, and lying on a couch telling some supercilious psychiatrist about your mother. The treatment goes on 24 hours a day of course, since you really don't need sleep... but that eventually drives you far more insane than lack of sleep ever would have before your wish.

I wish my boss would turn the damn heat up to a reasonable level in this office during the day!
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Granted, but no one believes that you could possibly be healthy and sane without sleep, and you are committed to a mental institution where they study you and attempt to cure you. You spend the rest of your life in a straightjacket 50% of the time, receiving occasional electrical shock treatment, and lying on a couch telling some supercilious psychiatrist about your mother. The treatment goes on 24 hours a day of course, since you really don't need sleep... but that eventually drives you far more insane than lack of sleep ever would have before your wish.

I wish my boss would turn the damn heat up to a reasonable level in this office during the day!
    Granted but the power goes out leaving you in a worst position than you were before.

I wish it remained +14 degrees Celsius for the rest of winter.

Granted, it does. The residents in the area (1000 miles away from you) that enjoy those temperatures for the rest of the winter thank you for your generous wish.

I wish I spoke fluent Spanish without having to take the time or put in the effort to learn it.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Deleted
    Granted, but in order to make it happen your mother was turned in to Consuela from Family Guy.

I wish I could post links on this forum.

You COULD if you had 0 post counts. There's nothing to grant here, I'll save my wish granting powers.

I wish my door was red instead of white.

Granted, but the door can't open.

I wish it wasn't so difficult to get into the college classes that I enroll in. Waitlist ftl.

Granted, but the classrooms are all kept at a comfortable -500 degrees celcius.

I wish I spoke every language ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but your knowledge of Parseltongue causes the faculty of Hogwarts to hunt you like the dark wizard you are.

I wish more of my friends enjoyed multiplayer games.

Granted, but none of them want to play with you.

I wish I wasn't in montana

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but now you're in Idaho.

I wish people liked me.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Granted, but they like you so much, you have a huge crowd following you around 24/7. Even in your house and bathroom.

I wish that Letmesleep was the richest man in the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it really doesn't make him any happier. He's still bored out of his mind.

I wish Mynta would create some amazing allergen-free desserts in the future.

Granted, but it really doesn't make him any happier. He's still bored out of his mind.

I wish Mynta would create some amazing allergen-free desserts in the future.
    Granted he/she creates allergen-, gluten-, sugar-and absolutely flavorfree desserts, people are amazed at how something disgusting like that would end up on the supermarket shelves.

I wish I had a working Star-Trek Replicator.
    Last edited by Slayman; 2013-01-31 at 08:39 AM.

Granted, But it now kills you when you use it.

I wish these bad ads would end

Granted, but now even worse ads begin, and you get hit by a banana.

I wish the entire world and everything on it was transformed into giant pink bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but now even worse ads begin, and you get hit by a banana.

I wish the entire world and everything on it was transformed into giant pink bananas.
    Granted, but space-faring giant apes come to harvest monthly and eat all the pink bananas.

I wish for the Zombie Apocalypse now.