granted, but now you are chased down by the police for stealing a billion dollars.

I wish I could force my body to go to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but every time you force yourself to sleep you have a nightmare where the sanctity of your body is violated by Morgan Freeman.

I wish I had a roommate that likes the same things that I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted its a male,and because you love yourself,he loves you too,daily and nightly and every so rightly!

I wish deja vu wasnt so deja vu-ey!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Granted. You invade from Fluidic Space, only to have some snooty bitch with a bad hairdo ally with the Borg to kill your ass.
    sorry to break the chain here, but I had to say ty. That made me LOL IRL
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted its a male,and because you love yourself,he loves you too,daily and nightly and every so rightly!

I wish deja vu wasnt so deja vu-ey!
    Granted. You have Alzheimers and you don't really remember anything.

I wish it wasn't snowing and there wasn't a blizzard.

Granted, but there's a volcanic eruption, earthquake, tornado and lightning storm in your immediate vicinity. That will follow you around. For 20 years.

I wish this computer had sound and that I could hear it properly.

Granted, but the sound is so loud, you lose your ability to hear.

I wish I wasn't hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but the sound is so loud, you lose your ability to hear.

I wish I wasn't hungry.
    Granted. You are now full. Of shit. Literally.

I wish my lizard hadn't accidentally bit me while I was feeding him. Damn near took my finger off.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. Instead of biting you, he has not mated with you, making you pregnant with lizard-babies (even if you're male, this is a super lizard).

I wish for Tay Zonday to make more videos like this.

Deleted
    Granted. He makes loads of them, each exactly the same as the very one you posted. Same song, same everything, many many videos.

I wish I had the ability to mimic any singer's voice perfectly on demand, including how high/low/ they can sing and growl/falsetto.

Granted, but somebody kills you for being so awesome.

I wish I could teleport.

Granted, but you can only teleport into black holes, instantly killing you.

I wish I would start assignments right when they're assigned. And finish them before they're due.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but then all your fingers fall off and you can never do another assignment again, thus failing.

I wish I was a mind reader

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you can only read minds of disgustingly fat and ugly people, who think about masturbating.

I wish for a genie which grants you corrupted wishes.

Deleted
    Granted. But he's from a parallel universe where the wishes you think are corrupted are infact not corrupted and vice versa, thus making the genie the opposit of what you wished for.

I wish for this thread to end, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Makanprakan View Post
    Granted. But he's from a parallel universe where the wishes you think are corrupted are infact not corrupted and vice versa, thus making the genie the opposit of what you wished for.

I wish for this thread to end, right now.
    Granted. It ended with you. And now it starts with me.

I wish for a trust fund of 250 million dollars for my new lizard babies. College ain't cheap.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but you can't find any colleges that will accept them.

I wish that it could snow no matter what the temperature was, and only melted after three days.

Granted. You are now relocated to Antarctica where your wish is a reality. (It's as bad of a place as you think. Penguin gang violence has escalated in the past few years.)

I wish I knew the knowledge in my textbook without having to read it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You are now relocated to Antarctica where your wish is a reality. (It's as bad of a place as you think. Penguin gang violence has escalated in the past few years.)

I wish I knew the knowledge in my textbook without having to read it.
    granted. However, you will never be able to learn or understand the things from the course that aren't found in that textbook.

I wish to become the unquestionable champion, unlike any gentleman who has ever had the pleasure to exist, in working with the entertainment products that allow us to partake in a variety of realities that could be.

Granted, but somebody shoots you with a crossbow.

I wish I had a cookie.