Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Granted. Unfortunately one of your guildmates had a GM shirt and your entire guild is stripped of the prestige and temp-banned from the game.

I wish I could shapeshift to look like any animal or human on the planet while keeping my intellect.

Granted, your skills in shapeshifting has made you world famous, but beacuse of this people define you as a witch or wizard and will burn you on a fire.

I wish for a bit more pocket money

@Unrecognizable, granted, but a new undetectable drug pops up and causes a ton of problems.

@MaxelliaGranted, you have three extra dollars in your pocket.

I wish I wasn't hungry.

granted, but next time you will get more hungry

I wish i could afford a personal trainer :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you can afford one but he personally trains you in the art of basket weaving.

I wish this freaking cold would go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, you can afford one but he personally trains you in the art of basket weaving.

I wish this freaking cold would go away.
    granted. instead of having a cold, you get a 46° C fever and die from it.

I wish i was immune to every disease, injury and illness out there and would only die when I actually allow myself to die.

Deleted
    Granted, but everyone you love will die a slow and horrible death. :P

I want to win in a lottery!

Granted. So do 10 million other people. You split the jackpot with them and earn $6 after tax. Which sucks because that money is useless in Finland I think.

I wish I had a bat mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. So do 10 million other people. You split the jackpot with them and earn $6 after tax. Which sucks because that money is useless in Finland I think.

I wish I had a bat mobile.
    Granted, here ya go http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-I...ords=batmobile

I wish computer worked like the human brain, always learning
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjumnito View Post
    Granted, here ya go http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-I...ords=batmobile

I wish computer worked like the human brain, always learning
    granted. unfortunately, your computer quickly learns how to make your mom jokes and changes everything you ever type(d) on it to such a joke.

I wish for my life to be joyous and full of good memories for all eternity.

Granted, but you can no longer say the letter a or any word with it in it, or you'll die or something.

I wish I was rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you become a recluse and spend the rest of your days swimming through a giant vault filled with gold coins.

I wish someone would create a virtual reality card game like Yu-Gi-Oh.

Granted someone makes it. However a played named FusedMass keeping beating you so you cannot move on to the next level. Every move you make to move past her ends in failure she cackles loudly how you will never be able to join your team mates. Oh she cackles.

I use that I had the power to tell mods to do whatever ever I wanted and to elected me supreme mod ruler.

Granted. You are a red moderator, on the same tier as Sunshine and Boubille. Not like those scrubs like Darsithis or Ardee, or even those super scrubs like Mynta and Majad. However, Boubille doesn't like you and takes down the forums for MMO-C just to spite you, so you have nothing to moderate.

(Watch me get infracted for that LOL, but Dars Ardee Majad and Mynta and I should all be cool so...)

I wish Mynta would cry me a river for Valentine's Day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but Majad is in said river tied up in chains and with feet stuck in a concrete block. (I dont like that mod btw and in no way am i connected to Majads disappearance)

I wish Majad was the moderator of one forum post,its title is called "I want my baby back baby back baby back" and nobody knows the answer to what the last word is,Majad knows but cant post an answer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but as Majad is typing the post, the forums come crashing down and you never figure out what the final word is.

I wish my work day were over now
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Granted, but on the way home, you get attacked by an alien face hugger.

I wish I had an infinite supply of energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but on the way home, you get attacked by an alien face hugger.

I wish I had an infinite supply of energy.
    Granted, but tapping into the energy supply will cause it to explode with the force of a supernova.

I wish I had a real, working lightsaber.

Granted. It comes in the form of a granola bar (which supplies you with enough energy for 2 hours without exhaustion of light physical exercise. You get exhausted if you exercise heavy). These granola bars are 5000 calories each, however, and are full of sugar. You have a lifetime supply of these bars. Face the consequences. (Oh and you can't like work out heavy and burn off the 5000 calories, and break even. It's not even possible.)

I wish I picked up the low fat Ritz crackers instead of these fat fuck full calorie ones that are 230 calories per stack + fat + salt.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 07:36 PM ----------

*groan* You have a working lightsaber, but you get into a Jedi fight and both your arms get cut off like that old guy at the end of Star Wars 2 who cut off Anakin's arm, and then he got fucked up by Anakin and lost both his arms + his head at the beginning of Star Wars 3. Unfortunately we don't have the technology to make you new arms so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo, keep this nice. Hating on anyone here, moderator OR forum user, isn't allowed. Keep it civil.

And stay fluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. It comes in the form of a granola bar (which supplies you with enough energy for 2 hours without exhaustion of light physical exercise. You get exhausted if you exercise heavy). These granola bars are 5000 calories each, however, and are full of sugar. You have a lifetime supply of these bars. Face the consequences. (Oh and you can't like work out heavy and burn off the 5000 calories, and break even. It's not even possible.)

I wish I picked up the low fat Ritz crackers instead of these fat fuck full calorie ones that are 230 calories per stack + fat + salt.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 07:36 PM ----------

*groan* You have a working lightsaber, but you get into a Jedi fight and both your arms get cut off like that old guy at the end of Star Wars 2 who cut off Anakin's arm, and then he got fucked up by Anakin and lost both his arms + his head at the beginning of Star Wars 3. Unfortunately we don't have the technology to make you new arms so...
    Granted. Unfortunately they're soggy and stale.

I wish the moderator would have made a wish to go with their reprimand combo breaker.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.