Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostmutt View Post
    granted.. but the magic forgot that one red sock in with your clothes and now all your clothes are PINK!!!

i wish for more beer while i wait for 5.2!!!
    granted. the beer tastes like stale dwarf pee. when you first taste it, you spit it out all over your computer, breaking it. you freak out and try to fix it. you accidentally spill the rest of your beer over your modem, breaking that as well. you call your provider for a new modem, but a fire breaks out at their place and they can't bring you a new modem for another 3 weeks while they recover from the fire.

Thinking quickly, you decide to change providers. however, your new provider has massive network issues. since you're unable to play for patch 5.2, your guild benches you.

I wish people would just stop using Raidbots or Simcraft as evidence that their class needs buffs or that another class needs nerfs.

Granted. They'll use the typical whining with no evidence. And they'll demand buffs for the class they play, and nerfs for the ones they don't.

I wish gum would last longer.

Granted, but now it lasts so long, you can never spit it out, for if you do, the world will eventually be crushed by the mass of gum...or something.

I wish I owned every gun in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but I own all the ammo. You end up throwing guns at me and I end up throwing bullets. Total chaos ensues. TOTAL. CHAOS.

I wish I didn't have to eat the world's worst Mexican food with my relatives every Tuesday night. Seriously, can we please choose another restaurant?

Granted. Your relatives all die in a car crash on the way to a new restaurant. Don't worry you're alive and unhurt. But you have no family now. If it makes you feel better you inherited all their stuff.

I wish things would work out.

Granted. Things work out for me, but Letmesleep and his relatives? Not so lucky...

I wish people would actually listen to good advice in multiplayer games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish people would actually listen to good advice in multiplayer games.
    Granted, but all the advice given from this time and on would be "moo out loud"

I wish I had cookies to share with all of you guys and gals.

Granted, but for every cookie you give out, some random person steals $100 from one of your family members.

I wish I had a $1,000,000.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but for every cookie you give out, some random person steals $100 from one of your family members.

I wish I had a $1,000,000.
    granted. you now have $1,000,000. don't know why you would though. Zimbabwean dollars are worth less than the paper they're printed on.

I wish the global financial crisis was solved this month, and that the global economy is back at 2007 levels by the end of the year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish the global financial crisis was solved this month, and that the global economy is back at 2007 levels by the end of the year.
    Granted, but after this year the financial crisis will be worse than it has ever been... By far.

I wish Mynta's Zimbabwean dollars weren't Zimbabwean dollars, but only the paper a Zimbabwean dollar would be printed on.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, but after this year the financial crisis will be worse than it has ever been... By far.

I wish Mynta's Zimbabwean dollars weren't Zimbabwean dollars, but only the paper a Zimbabwean dollar would be printed on.
    Granted, but your hands are made of fire, so when you touch them, they instantly burn

I wish I had timberland steel toed boots ( i couldnt think of anything else lol )

Granted, I gave you your boots. You now live in Africa and the weather never drops below 95 degrees Fahrenheit.

I wish I had Taco Bell for every sport events I watch. (Which is like 5/7 days a week.)

Granted, but it gives you food poisoning, and every bite you take adds ten days of food poisoning. You can't stop eating the Taco Bell for that day, but may cancel your wish at any point after one week.

I wish I was in perfect physical condition.

Granted, but your mental condition? Yikes.

I wish for pristine-condition socks. Lots of them.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but your mental condition? Yikes.

I wish for pristine-condition socks. Lots of them.
    So business as usual on that front? Fine by me.

Granted, but they're all two sizes too small.

I wish I was in perfect mental health to go along with my perfect physical condition.

Granted, you have perfect mental and physical health. But you're 4 feet 9 inches tall. And it took like 40, 000 hours and $2, 000, 000 with the therapist to get you to get over your height to get you in that perfect mental state. So ya you're in life crushing debt.

I wish I was able to finish my HW (which I probably won't even fucking do) quickly tonight so I can play video games.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 07:06 PM ----------

Change my mind. I wish I had a Buzz Lightyear action figure. I mean, I already have one but he requires fucking batteries to work. I wish I had a cool one that didn't need batteries.

Granted. Because he doesn't need batteries, he just sits there, stationary. Just staring at you. Into your soul. This later leads to deep psychological problems for you.

I wish it wasn't raining.

Wow that's creepy.

Granted, it's not raining. But the rain would have given you some crazy inspiration for some nice writing if it had continued, and you'd have been revered as one of the best writer of this decade.

I wish Halls were less than 12 calories per droplet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish Halls were less than 12 calories per droplet.
    Granted, the amount of calories a droplet has is now 11.9. You need to take 50 a day and the amount of calories multiply by themselves. Which means two droplets will give you slightly less than 144, 3 droplets will give slightly less than 1728 calories and it'll keep on multiplying.

I wish it wasn't as clouded as it was now.

Granted, however the clouds turned out to be Heaven itself, and now the spirits are pissed and will haunt you through life and death (singing hymns, giving all your clothes to the poor and other so called heavenly acts)

I wish the next person couldn't corrupt wishes for a whole day