Granted. I'll take a break for a day.

I wish I had the power to pick only the best and ripest fruit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    Granted, however the clouds turned out to be Heaven itself, and now the spirits are pissed and will haunt you through life and death (singing hymns, giving all your clothes to the poor and other so called heavenly acts)

I wish the next person couldn't corrupt wishes for a whole day
    granted. the day was in the past, before this thread was born.

I wish the crysis 3 campaign wasn't so damn short...

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. I'll take a break for a day.

I wish I had the power to pick only the best and ripest fruit.
    granted, but only when the only fruits available are poisonous.

Is it really short? I have a friend who got it day it came out.

Granted, the campaign is 30 hours longer. This is 30 hours of waiting. You must be there and not afk for these 30 hours.

Deleted
    Is it really short? I have a friend who got it day it came out.

Granted, the campaign is 30 hours longer. This is 30 hours of waiting. You must be there and not afk for these 30 hours.
    it is short in my opinion. played 8 hours on easiest difficulty and finished it. I call that short, especially if you compare it to what we used to get, or especially Far Cry 3. in Far Cry 3, 8 hours gets you 1/3 of the game.

what's your wish, master?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    what's your wish, master?
    Oh, you wished to forfill Blueobelisk's wish? Well... There's none. And there won't ever be one *evil laughter*

I wish Nzall would also wish something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. He wishes for his body to be surgically attached to yours.

I wish I knew what things at the store taste like before I buy them so I don't have to throw away money guessing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I wish I knew what things at the store taste like before I buy them so I don't have to throw away money guessing.
    Granted, you can taste by touching something. Your tastebuds are confused though and everything'll taste like shit.

I wish Nzalls last wish, which he actually didn't wish for if I didn't wish he would wish it, doesn't have anything to do with me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, you can taste by touching something. Your tastebuds are confused though and everything'll taste like shit.

I wish Nzalls last wish, which he actually didn't wish for if I didn't wish he would wish it, doesn't have anything to do with me.
    granted. the wish doesn't have anything to do with you. your mom, on the other hand... no, that's childish.

there, your pet is a zombie now and craves brains. it doesn't affect you, though, because you don't have any.

I wish I knew which one to buy, Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite...

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish I knew which one to buy, Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite...
    BioShock Infinite...

Granted. You know which to buy, but you can't afford either.

I wish BioShock Infinite was available to play right now, and I could play it. Oh, and obviously, it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish BioShock Infinite was available to play right now, and I could play it. Oh, and obviously, it's amazing.
    And so it becomes available to play right now, and yes it is amazing... amazing in the regard that it's now in 1D and it's amazing anyone would try and make a game in 1D....

I wish sidewalks were made of cake...

I can tell you about Tomb Raider if you need help deciding nzall, I have it. I won't spoil it or anything.

Granted, sidewalks are made out of cake. But now whenever you walk outside you get your new $300 Air Jordan sneakers messed up. And you know Foot Locker is bringing out fresh gear every day.

I wish it wasn't snowing.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 08:40 AM ----------

I wish it wasn't snowing AND that there was no weird weather, that today is just a normal sunny day.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish it wasn't snowing AND that there was no weird weather, that today is just a normal sunny day.
    Granted, today is just a normal sunny day. Tomorrow however, there'll be a local thunderstorm, hurricane and a vulcano will rise under your house (shut up, it's magic, so anything can happen) and it'll explode. Also, there'll be a tsunami, earthquake and you'll be bombarded by a bird's shitstorm.

I wish I had a pet sheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, today is just a normal sunny day. Tomorrow however, there'll be a local thunderstorm, hurricane and a vulcano will rise under your house (shut up, it's magic, so anything can happen) and it'll explode. Also, there'll be a tsunami, earthquake and you'll be bombarded by a bird's shitstorm.

I wish I had a pet sheep.
    Granted, but the sheep is a ex-crazed mad man in a sheep suit and wants nothing more than to eat your eyes.

I wish I could solo anything I wished in WoW (p.s. I'm already a DK :P)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, but the sheep is a ex-crazed mad man in a sheep suit and wants nothing more than to eat your eyes.

I wish I could solo anything I wished in WoW (p.s. I'm already a DK :P)
    granted, but you die along with the boss and the corpse despawns before you can get anything. oh, and all achievements in raids now read "while in a raid group".

I wish that KIJK (dutch science periodical) 4 is available in Belgium soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loudskies View Post
    Granted, but it is only in an alien language, and if you can decipher it, it scrambles itself into another alien language.
    Granted, you are now nothing, because that's what you wished for.

I wish for a plague to wipe out half of the human population so we have a lower strain on resources.

Granted, but the plague selectively selects the intelligent and tolerable people, and leaves the "YOLO" and "SWAG" people. We are now doomed as a species.

I wish that didn't just happen.

You just picked those two specific words because of that abortion picture in the Funny Pictures thread!

Granted, you have a time machine and you go back and kill Nario64 so this never happens. That's it. You can live.

I wish I was the best Hitman in the world.

You just picked those two specific words because of that abortion picture in the Funny Pictures thread!
    Actually, no. Those are just specific people I have a burning hatred towards.

I wish I was the best Hitman in the world.
    Granted, but because you're so good, all the other hitmen band together to eliminate you.

I wish Blueobelisk would stop thinking Carmello Anthony was a superstar. *snickers*

!!!!! How dare you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but because you're so good, all the other hitmen band together to eliminate you.

I wish Blueobelisk would stop thinking Carmello Anthony was a superstar. *snickers*
    granted. He now thinks Rebecca black is a superstar.

I now wish Blueobelisk was a belieber. sorry that we're all ganging up on you.