Granted, I gave you your boots. You now live in Africa and the weather never drops below 95 degrees Fahrenheit.

I wish I had Taco Bell for every sport events I watch. (Which is like 5/7 days a week.)

Granted, but it gives you food poisoning, and every bite you take adds ten days of food poisoning. You can't stop eating the Taco Bell for that day, but may cancel your wish at any point after one week.

I wish I was in perfect physical condition.

Granted, but your mental condition? Yikes.

I wish for pristine-condition socks. Lots of them.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but your mental condition? Yikes.

I wish for pristine-condition socks. Lots of them.
    So business as usual on that front? Fine by me.

Granted, but they're all two sizes too small.

I wish I was in perfect mental health to go along with my perfect physical condition.

Granted, you have perfect mental and physical health. But you're 4 feet 9 inches tall. And it took like 40, 000 hours and $2, 000, 000 with the therapist to get you to get over your height to get you in that perfect mental state. So ya you're in life crushing debt.

I wish I was able to finish my HW (which I probably won't even fucking do) quickly tonight so I can play video games.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 07:06 PM ----------

Change my mind. I wish I had a Buzz Lightyear action figure. I mean, I already have one but he requires fucking batteries to work. I wish I had a cool one that didn't need batteries.

Granted. Because he doesn't need batteries, he just sits there, stationary. Just staring at you. Into your soul. This later leads to deep psychological problems for you.

I wish it wasn't raining.

Wow that's creepy.

Granted, it's not raining. But the rain would have given you some crazy inspiration for some nice writing if it had continued, and you'd have been revered as one of the best writer of this decade.

I wish Halls were less than 12 calories per droplet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish Halls were less than 12 calories per droplet.
    Granted, the amount of calories a droplet has is now 11.9. You need to take 50 a day and the amount of calories multiply by themselves. Which means two droplets will give you slightly less than 144, 3 droplets will give slightly less than 1728 calories and it'll keep on multiplying.

I wish it wasn't as clouded as it was now.

Granted, however the clouds turned out to be Heaven itself, and now the spirits are pissed and will haunt you through life and death (singing hymns, giving all your clothes to the poor and other so called heavenly acts)

I wish the next person couldn't corrupt wishes for a whole day

Granted. I'll take a break for a day.

I wish I had the power to pick only the best and ripest fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    Granted, however the clouds turned out to be Heaven itself, and now the spirits are pissed and will haunt you through life and death (singing hymns, giving all your clothes to the poor and other so called heavenly acts)

I wish the next person couldn't corrupt wishes for a whole day
    granted. the day was in the past, before this thread was born.

I wish the crysis 3 campaign wasn't so damn short...

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 11:03 PM ----------

Granted. I'll take a break for a day.

I wish I had the power to pick only the best and ripest fruit.
    granted, but only when the only fruits available are poisonous.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Is it really short? I have a friend who got it day it came out.

Granted, the campaign is 30 hours longer. This is 30 hours of waiting. You must be there and not afk for these 30 hours.

Is it really short? I have a friend who got it day it came out.

Granted, the campaign is 30 hours longer. This is 30 hours of waiting. You must be there and not afk for these 30 hours.
    it is short in my opinion. played 8 hours on easiest difficulty and finished it. I call that short, especially if you compare it to what we used to get, or especially Far Cry 3. in Far Cry 3, 8 hours gets you 1/3 of the game.

what's your wish, master?
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    what's your wish, master?
    Oh, you wished to forfill Blueobelisk's wish? Well... There's none. And there won't ever be one *evil laughter*

I wish Nzall would also wish something.

Granted. He wishes for his body to be surgically attached to yours.

I wish I knew what things at the store taste like before I buy them so I don't have to throw away money guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I wish I knew what things at the store taste like before I buy them so I don't have to throw away money guessing.
    Granted, you can taste by touching something. Your tastebuds are confused though and everything'll taste like shit.

I wish Nzalls last wish, which he actually didn't wish for if I didn't wish he would wish it, doesn't have anything to do with me.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, you can taste by touching something. Your tastebuds are confused though and everything'll taste like shit.

I wish Nzalls last wish, which he actually didn't wish for if I didn't wish he would wish it, doesn't have anything to do with me.
    granted. the wish doesn't have anything to do with you. your mom, on the other hand... no, that's childish.

there, your pet is a zombie now and craves brains. it doesn't affect you, though, because you don't have any.

I wish I knew which one to buy, Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite...

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish I knew which one to buy, Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite...
    BioShock Infinite...

Granted. You know which to buy, but you can't afford either.

I wish BioShock Infinite was available to play right now, and I could play it. Oh, and obviously, it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish BioShock Infinite was available to play right now, and I could play it. Oh, and obviously, it's amazing.
    And so it becomes available to play right now, and yes it is amazing... amazing in the regard that it's now in 1D and it's amazing anyone would try and make a game in 1D....

I wish sidewalks were made of cake...

I can tell you about Tomb Raider if you need help deciding nzall, I have it. I won't spoil it or anything.

Granted, sidewalks are made out of cake. But now whenever you walk outside you get your new $300 Air Jordan sneakers messed up. And you know Foot Locker is bringing out fresh gear every day.

I wish it wasn't snowing.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 08:40 AM ----------

I wish it wasn't snowing AND that there was no weird weather, that today is just a normal sunny day.