Granted, but you die in a car accident when they try to air drop a crate of energy drinks, and it lands on your engine, and crushes it. You get hit by a large truck going 120 mp/h, and since you forgot to wear a seat belt, get launched out of your car.

I wish I never needed to sleep.

Granted. You no longer have a bedroom since you don't sleep and your parents kick you out since you run up the electricity bill since you're up 24/7.

I wish I was the best swordsman in the world and I'd never lose to anyone or get injured in a sword or gun fight and that the only way to kill me was that I have to die of old age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,your now a fish.

I wish to be somewhere over the rainbow,way up high.

Granted. You're now a pelican.

I wish I was a fucking swordsman@@@@

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish I was a fucking swordsman@@@@
    Granted, you own a sword and you are now fucking a fat, ugly and very hairy guy.

I wish I won't get to see that image (in my head).

Granted, but you are now the hairy guy.
    I wish for skittles.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Granted, but you are now tasting the rainbow. (NSFW?)

I wish there was more time in the day for me to do things that I enjoy.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-03-14 at 01:39 AM.

Granted, but there's less time in the day to do things you are supposed to do. (Like doing homework, studying, getting to class on time, etc.)

I wish Iced was a professional murderer and the cops are on to him but they don't have sufficient evidence so they're waiting to catch him. Oh and he can't murder me.

Granted, he murders everyone you love, leaves you paralyzed and the police still can't pin him to it.
    I wish for a really delicious turkey wrap.

:O Oh shit I wasn't expecting the paralyzed part. I was ready to be like "idgaf if everyone I love dies." AND the police still can't catch him, wow.

I just wished you up a turkey sandwich!

Not granted. I'm sticking you to a regimen of steamed vegetables and water for the next couple of weeks. The vegetables are not delicious, they will not fill you up, and you are not allowed to eat anything else.

I wish I was a good mechanic and could build the fastest car in the world.

Granted, you sell it for millions of dollars, and then the guy who bought it runs you over because he can't handle it.

I wish I ruled the world, so that seas would rise when I gave the word.

Granted but your time time to rule has ended and now in the morning you sleep alone and sweep the streets you used to own.
    I wish I could hear the Roman Calvary Choirs sing.

Granted, but they're soon drowned out by the sound of Jerusalem's bells.

I wish I had a sword and shield so I could see the fear in my enemies eyes.

Granted, but the true ruler of the world sends his army to instill fear into you. If it was 1v1 surely you'd win with your equipment, but 6,000,000,000 vs. 1? Sorry but you lose. They let you live but you live a pity of a life now since you were humiliated.

I wish I could extract knowledge out of willing people and add it to my own, until eventually I become the smartest man.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but there's less time in the day to do things you are supposed to do. (Like doing homework, studying, getting to class on time, etc.)
    Guess I'll have to hammer home that the Knicks suck, especially Carmello, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    I wish the US had universal healthcare.
    Granted, but the Democratic president that enacted it gets impeached, and the Republican president repeals it immediately.

I wish that I could better put into words what I am thinking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you think in gibberish though.

I wish Blueobelisk won't become a serialkiller because of those dirty secrets.

Granted but he becomes a serial killer anyway, for different reasons.

I wish that I was Peter Pan

Granted, now your name is Peter Pan.

I wish my ISP would stop traffic shaping my connection.
    Last edited by Thyranne; 2013-03-14 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Granted, now your name is Peter Pan.

I wish my ISP could stop doing traffic shaping.
    Granted, however now your connection is a DSL line just barely better than an old Dial up connection, but its unlimited use!

I wish I had found work in the states... so that I wouldn't have to deal with a shitty 3rd world country like Chile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Granted, however now your connection is a DSL line just barely better than an old Dial up connection, but its unlimited use!

I wish I had found work in the states... so that I wouldn't have to deal with a shitty 3rd world country like Chile.
    Granted, now you work in the United Mexican States and receive like 50 dollars/month.

I wish I knew why we corrupt other people's wish.