Granted. But your clothes don't teleport with you.

I wish Nzall wasn't such a pedophile.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinratensei View Post
    Granted.. your Holly Short will be shipped to you in 6-8 business weeks and sent COD. There will also be no air holes in the crate.
    She's dead? That's not a problem, nzall can work around that. *wink*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. But your clothes don't teleport with you.

I wish Nzall wasn't such a pedophile.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 06:17 PM ----------

She's dead? That's not a problem, nzall can work around that. *wink*
    Granted. it's not pedophilia in this case, because elves in Artemis Fowl are not as tall as humans. they're the size of a 14 year old child, true, but their proportions of limbs are similar to adult humans. they can easily be mistaken for adults with dwarfism. she's also an adult. in the books, she's about 80. she's a captain of LEPRecon and is already of legal age, even on Elven standards. so it's not pedophilia (I don't fancy anything younger than 18 anyway), but it's still creepy. hence, a corrupted wish.
    also, her helmet has its own oxygen supply using Elven technology that can hold air for 3 months.

I wish I paid extra for the Holly Short express shipping, so she arrives in 2 business days.

Granted, but she gets airdropped in a crate, which lands on you and kills you.

I wish they could kill the beast with their steely knives.

Granted. But "they" get put in jail for beast-slaughter and their knives weren't stainless steel so they get all rusty from the beast blood.

I wish I had a nice poster of Assassins Creed 4.

Granted but you don't get into any colleges until you're 20. And even then they give you absolutely zero scholarships.

I wish I I could change the channel on the TV just by blinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    I wish I was done with high school already.
    Granted, you've been expelled from school.

I wish I had more hours in the day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    Granted, you've been expelled from school.

granted. an hour is now exactly 30 minutes long. there are still as many minutes in the day as before.

I wish every single person in the world has the physical capabilities of an olympic athlete.

Granted, but they all prefer a sedentary lifestyle; they never put it to proper use, and lose it due to overeating and lack of exercise.

I wish for my Spring Break (which, for me, starts Monday, and lasts a week) to exceed my expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but they all prefer a sedentary lifestyle; they never put it to proper use, and lose it due to overeating and lack of exercise.

I wish for my Spring Break (which, for me, starts Monday, and lasts a week) to exceed my expectations.
    Spring break starts. You are invited to a binki watch consent where you can judge the winner. You get an all expense paid round trip off Florida for a cruise. However it's the Canaveral cruise before they dock back to land the ship suffers some problems. You're stuck out in the ocean. eating left overs from other night and the binki watch contest starts without you.

I wish I had the power to freeze things like ice man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    Granted. You now have 26 hours in a day, but only 5 days a week. There are no "weekends".

I wish I had musical talent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepstrider View Post
    Granted. You now have 26 hours in a day, but only 5 days a week. There are no "weekends".

I wish I had musical talent.
    Granted, but when you sing its with justin biebers voice.

I wish I was a Sloth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    Granted, but when you sing its with justin biebers voice.

I wish I was a Sloth.
    granted. this particular Sloth is slowly being crushed to death by an anaconda.

I wish I could be any of my characters from WoW IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. this particular Sloth is slowly being crushed to death by an anaconda.

I wish I could be any of my characters from WoW IRL.
    granted, but you'll be captured and disected by the military ALIVE with your mouth being sewn shut, so you can't cast spells.

i wish to be loved

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    i wish to be loved
    Granted. You are now loved, deeply and passionately, by a horny bull Elephant.

I wish my previous wish wasn't corrupted.

Granted, but you end up falling out of a tree and breaking your neck shortly after having the wish granted.

I wish I had a lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepstrider View Post
    Granted. You are now loved, deeply and passionately, by a horny bull Elephant.

I wish my previous wish wasn't corrupted.
    doesnt matter, had sex :P

Granted. You get into a fight with this guy: and you get your arm cut off. You cannot afford surgery to even close up the wound unless you sell your lightsaber.

I wish I could see Mynta's fight against that^ guy.

Mynta jumps through a window holding two light sabers doing battle with the guy. He try's to trip Mytna, she back flips into the air blocking both of his attacks. She fights with lighting speed, they both get really close to you. She dodges a swing and it cuts you're knees off. You get to watch however the epic hour long fight. When Mytna ends up beating the Sith, while screaming "Freedom"

I wish I was a Sith.

Granted. You're a Sith in that Star Wars MMO. You're locked in paying the Sith membership subscription fee for the rest of your life. ($15/month)

I wish I had perfect vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You're a Sith in that Star Wars MMO. You're locked in paying the Sith membership subscription fee for the rest of your life. ($15/month)

I wish I had perfect vision.
    Granted. You have perfect vision. However the world seems to go out of focus, even with you're vision as great as it is, it cannot make up for the world going out of balance. Just when you get yours fixed.

I wish I could shoot lighting from my hands in real life, not just in video game with an army of soldiers to do my every whim.