Granted. That's the corruption. It happened.

I wish for a world full of superheroes, without villains.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. That's the corruption. It happened.

I wish for a world full of superheroes, without villains.
    Granted, but everyone but you gets powers and they all laugh and mock you for the rest of your life for not having any.

I wish I didn't have to wear flip flops everywhere

How could you let me sleep with Sarah Palin Iced ://///

Granted, but without any villains the superheroes have nothing to do. The heroes all perform magic tricks in Las Vegas for $$.

Unless you meant like every human was a superhero. If so then. Uhhh. The guy with the most powers is Mynta and he forces everyone to bake cupcakes for him all day. And he gets fat. Ter.

I was I was the best spine surgeon in the world and could cure anyone from paralysis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarden View Post
    Granted, but everyone but you gets powers and they all laugh and mock you for the rest of your life for not having any.

I wish I didn't have to wear flip flops everywhere
    granted. you now need to wear socked sandals everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    How could you let me sleep with Sarah Palin Iced ://///

Granted, but without any villains the superheroes have nothing to do. The heroes all perform magic tricks in Las Vegas for $$.

Unless you meant like every human was a superhero. If so then. Uhhh. The guy with the most powers is Mynta and he forces everyone to bake cupcakes for him all day. And he gets fat. Ter.

I was I was the best spine surgeon in the world and could cure anyone from paralysis.
    granted. you get paralysed yourself and can't fix it.

I wish I could finally get around to watching this Pillars of the Earth series...

Granted, but it's so bad, it makes you blind, deaf, mute, and you lose your sense of feel. At least you can still walk!

I wish nzall would be put somewhere safe so he doesn't/can't kill himself.

Granted. He lives in a ball pit at Chuckee Cheeses and he gets free pizza all the time (why the fuck didnt you remove his sense of taste too Mynta?!) and has total fun.

I wish everyone who visited MMO-C knew I got 101 on my Ordinary Differential Equations test and that the class average was like 47. I totally crushed the fuck out of everyone.

Granted, but this information was announced at the beginning of class, and everyone except you was on late. (Also, congrats, that is crushing them.)

I wish Blueobelisk didn't read that one thread I started about tardiness.

Granted, he now lives with you, and is a nudist.

I wish Iced and Blue would get a sitcom of their wacky adventures.

Granted, but it becomes wildly successful, in spite of you.

I wish my facial hair wouldn't grow so damned fast. I hate shaving so damned often.

Granted, your facial hair ceases to grow, but your body hair now grows at the rate of one inch per minute.

I wish I owned the majority of stocks for Iced and Blues show, and made billions off of them.

Granted but I say some offensive stuff on air (and iced starts to show up late to filming), the show gets cancelled and the shareholders get sued for TRILLIONS.

I wish I meet some cool people tomorrow at my presentation.

Granted. Their internal body temperatures are sub 50 degrees making them 'cool'. In turn, they all die
    I wish all my paperwork was completed correctly
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted its completed correctly,but the words are not nessacarily in the right order.

I wish there was more hours in the day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted its completed correctly,but the words are not nessacarily in the right order.

I wish there was more hours in the day.
    Granted. The earth stops spinning on a dime. Now, a day lasts for half a year. however, everything on the planet was either thrown hundreds of miles forward due to the sudden stop, or crushed underneath it's own inertia if it was stuck to the earth.

I wish next time I wake up from an erotic dream, it actually continues IRL so I don't get cockblocked... happens ALL THE FRIGGING TIME...

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. The earth stops spinning on a dime. Now, a day lasts for half a year. however, everything on the planet was either thrown hundreds of miles forward due to the sudden stop, or crushed underneath it's own inertia if it was stuck to the earth.

I wish next time I wake up from an erotic dream, it actually continues IRL so I don't get cockblocked... happens ALL THE FRIGGING TIME...
    Granted. You have a dream about two guys in an erotic dream nightmare for some reason. Since you wished it to continue, you have no choice as it continues when you wake up..

I wish I could control the weather. Like Storm,

Granted, you can control the weather, but not the temperature. Anything you do makes the temperature shift by 50 degrees in a random direction.

I wish I was the most courageous person ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, you can control the weather, but not the temperature. Anything you do makes the temperature shift by 50 degrees in a random direction.

I wish I was the most courageous person ever.
    granted. Rosie O'Donnel then gives out a message that she needs some lovin'. noone has the courage to do it, but you do. you end up choking on a dead cat that was somehow lodged in there.

I wish those wishes you guys gave me weren't as pleasant. 2 gay guys? I can deal with that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,your sexy gays now turn into these dudes

I wish virtual reality was at a stage where we could become our avatars in world of warcraft exactly like the anime "hack.sign"

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,your sexy gays now turn into these dudes

I wish virtual reality was at a stage where we could become our avatars in world of warcraft exactly like the anime "hack.sign"
    Granted. Everything is virtual reality in the game. However it's so real, if you get hurt in virtual reality. You're body also hurts. You play the game for a bit, you're in the middle of a raid. You get fireballs thrown on you. It's so real, you're body bursts into flames.

I wish that I could raise an army of undead to control the world. Everyone who dies, joins me.

The first people to die are those two guys in the picture above. Say hello to your generals for all eternity.

I wish I could play wow with my brain instead of pressing keys.