Granted, but now you must eat 2 pounds of food an hour, or you starve to death. All the weight goes directly to your feet, and nowhere else.

I wish I had a $1,000,000 USD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the value of the US dollar tanks overnight leaving it worth no more than a ball of lint.

I wish teleport to work instead of having to drive and pay for gas.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

^^Granted, you now have 1,000,000 USD, however you got the money by stealing everything form poor families, so now you have killed 10000 people getting this money.

^
    Granted, however now you have to pay 100 USD per day to cover the eletricity costs of the teleporter
    I wish water tasted better

Granted. The water you've been drinking has been laced with hydrogen dichloride. It tastes great but by age 45 you'll have cancer.

I wish I could start using Blood Fox as one of my targets in my wishes/corruptions like I do with Mynta and Iced.

Granted, but since you have more targets, your corruptions start to fade in quality... kinda like what's going to happen to the Knicks.

I wish I wasn't getting kicked out of my apartment in less than two months.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-04-11 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but since you have more targets, your corruptions start to fade in quality... kinda like what's going to happen to the Knicks.

I wish I wasn't getting kicked out of my apartment in less than two months.
    granted. your closest living relative gets evicted from their current habitat in 2 days.

I wish BlueObelisk would be the person to corrupt this wish.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    kinda like what's going to happen to the Knicks.
    :O

You dick!

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish BlueObelisk would be the person to corrupt this wish.
    Granted. I was actually going to give you a very nice result had you wished for an actual something, but it's just ugly/loser/uhhh/whatever me.

I wish Iced believed that the Knicks could win a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

You dick!

Granted. I was actually going to give you a very nice result had you wished for an actual something, but it's just ugly/loser/uhhh/whatever me.

I wish Iced believed that the Knicks could win a championship.
    Granted. However, no matter how strongly he believes, the Heat still end up winning in '13. Fucking Heat.

I wish the Panthers won the Superbowl this year. Have at it.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. Kellogg's just released a limited edition cereal bowl called "The Super Bowl" and the Panthers have first dibs at it.

I wish steak wasn't so expensive and still good quality.

Granted, but it turns out the place you've been eating your steak at (or getting your steak from if you're cooking it yourself) had cow's that were tainted with Mad Cow Disease.

I wish me and nzall could live in Big Ben.

Granted, you now live in the bell, and it never stops chiming.
    I wish I wasn't out of raspberry tea.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Granted, but this raspberry tea is completely watered down till you can barely taste the flavor.

I wish this Tetanus shot didn't bother my arm so much.

Granted, but now you get bitten by a rabid skunk, and those rabies shots are not going to feel good.

I wish i could reach though my computer and kill people

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you can only kill my enemys and you have to take all the rap for it.

I wish i knew who was punching all these pandas,all these black eyes is just too much to miss...

Granted. Turns out you were the one punching pandas in your sleep without you ever knowing, however you are on the FBI's most wanted list because of this.

I wish my cat would stop sleeping directly in front of the monitor I am focused on at the time >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your cat now sleeps all the time on your head with its paws draped over your eyes.

I wish someone would video BearGod and his cat's antics.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. However someone left the lens cap on. Though they were filming with their thumb over it for good measure anyway.

I wish I had a self cleaning bathroom.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your bathroom gets easily sick over the "deposits" made and throws them back up into the hallway which is outside its cleaning scope.

I wish for a longer weekend, shorter work week and the same pay.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but your bathroom gets easily sick over the "deposits" made and throws them back up into the hallway which is outside its cleaning scope.

I wish for a longer weekend, shorter work week and the same pay.
    Granted. Unfortunately the company needs to downsize due to a significant loss in profit, due to the drop in overall productivity. Now can you come inside the office for a moment? I'm afraid we have something we need to discuss.

I wish touchscreens on smartphones weren't such a motherfuck to type with.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-04-12 at 08:56 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, the typing is now more responsive and actually uses the letters your thumbs are on however this is due to a more sensitive screen causing it to break after extended use.

I wish I had a Klondike Bar :3