Granted but you hand it in late.

Granted but you horribly fail your tests and quizzes after stressing and losing sleep studying for them and it's traumatic.

I wish I was a judge and sentenced Akshak to twenty to life.

Granted, but the entire Knicks team break their feet in unison, as part of some freak workout accident.

Granted, but Akshak is extremely bitter about it, and works out literally 24/7. He pretends to find Christianity, and because of this, he gets released in 20 years, and tracks you down and mercilessly beats you, leading to your death. Oh, and he finds and tracks down the entire Knicks team and breaks their legs.

I wish my back didn't itch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but now the rest of your body itches uncontrollably for 24 hours.

I wish I could get more sleep.

Granted, but you never wake up. And you can only dream about one specific dream in which you were the judge that sentenced Akshak to 20 to life. And the same corruption happens as I laid out.

I wish more people would participate in this game.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, more people participate but they do a really shitty job on corrupting the wishes and they ask for the most annoying things to have to corrupt and it becomes not fun to post in this thread.

I wish Iced had to wear a mask like the guy in his signature and avatar have and for some reason Iced has to speak in the Bane voice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, more people participate but they do a really shitty job on corrupting the wishes and they ask for the most annoying things to have to corrupt and it becomes not fun to post in this thread.

I wish Iced had to wear a mask like the guy in his signature and avatar have and for some reason Iced has to speak in the Bane voice.
    Granted, but in a Bane like move he blows up your hometown, killing everyone you know.

I wish I could play more League

Granted, but you play less "life."

I wish Uggor was tired of living every day like everything's alright.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you play less "life."

I wish Uggor was tired of living every day like everything's alright.
    Granted, but I fall into a deep depression after admitting everything is wrong and then I kill myself 4 days later.

I wish Spongebob wasn't so annoying.

Granted, but Squidward because ten times as annoying, and is now the main character. Oh, did I mention by a cruel twist of fate all TV channels only play Spongebob, and your computer is infected with a virus that plays a looping squidward dialog. You are unable to fix your computer.

I wish Blueobelisk would be my personal bodyguard, and would bully my professors into accepting late work.

Granted, he is now far less annoying but because of this the show's ratings drop and the creators of Spongebob make a new show with an even more annoying character that is on anytime you turn on the tv and can't change the channel ever.

I wish I people would pay me to play League.

Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    Granted, he is now far less annoying but because of this the show's ratings drop and the creators of Spongebob make a new show with an even more annoying character that is on anytime you turn on the tv and can't change the channel ever.
    Fourteen minutes later, you come up with my same corruption?

I wish I people would pay me to play League.
    Granted, but you're paid in Prussian Francs.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish Blueobelisk would be my personal bodyguard, and would bully my professors into accepting late work.

Granted. However due to the school's zero tolerance policy you have now been expelled for verbal and physical harassment. This is concluded since Blueobelisk is your bodyguard you in turn were the one to unleash this harassment upon the professors.

I wish there was an ice cream factory near my house so I could get discount ice cream in bulk :3

Granted, but you gain 80 pounds and develop diabetes. But, for what it's worth, the ice cream was fucking delicious.

I wish there was a new $4 that was completely legitimate that was printed by the U.S. government as new currency (along with the old bill amounts).

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you gain 80 pounds and develop diabetes. But, for what it's worth, the ice cream was fucking delicious.

I wish there was a new $4 that was completely legitimate that was printed by the U.S. government as new currency (along with the old bill amounts).

Granted, but after half a days use, it becomes useless as money and more useful as toilet paper.

I wish I had a new computer
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted. You acquire a "new", mint condition computer that has a keylogger on it that you're unaware of, costing you thousands of dollars, as you've entered your bank account information, among other valuable things.

I wish I could manipulate time at will, and I would not age from this.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You acquire a "new", mint condition computer that has a keylogger on it that you're unaware of, costing you thousands of dollars, as you've entered your bank account information, among other valuable things.

I wish I could manipulate time at will, and I would not age from this.
    Granted, but the absence of aging forces you to retain the multidimensional flux within time until you lose your mind and go insane (*cough cough* hollow *cough cough*)
    Totally have not been playing Dark Souls today
    I wish I could play video games for the rest of my life without having to pay bills.

Granted but you never get a girlfriend or get married or have friends or anything. But you live in a well furnished nice apartment with the sickest video game setup and best hardware ever. Oh and your parents are dead and you have no family btw. And you don't go outside. All your food and games are delivered.

I wish I could just live and learn.

Granted. You lived long enough to wish that wish but you learned it won't come true so you decide to commit suicide in realization of this reality.

I wish I had infinite income of whatever currency is highest without having to work and could spend it whenever I wanted to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    Granted. You lived long enough to wish that wish but you learned it won't come true so you decide to commit suicide in realization of this reality.

I wish I had infinite income of whatever currency is highest without having to work and could spend it whenever I wanted to.
    Granted. However this all happens in your mind after you go pyschotic killing spree.

I wish to pass my Network+ exam tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you pass it,the building that is,you walk right past it and into a gay bar to drown your sorrows.

I wish poo monsters werent so smelly!