Granted, but you have shitty health. Oh, wait. inb4 you're sick

I wish Mynta would be more creative with her wishes. You wish for money FAAAAAAR too often.

Granted, but now every other wish I make is to be healthy.

I wish I was the best chef in the world.

Granted, but in a tragic accident you cut your finger off saving your apprentice in some weird situation. You lose your right index finger. You're typing suffers.

I wish I had some:

Also, everyone who never had that gets diabetes and dies.

Granted. However it turns out the company had an accidental contamination in the shipment you managed to get a part of and you now have a week left to live.

I wish temperatures around the world would never exceed 70 degrees F.

Granted, but they never drop below 68. Ice caps melt, world floods, etc.

I wish I had a cupcake.

Granted it's a bit stale and moldy since it was made over 5 years ago.

I wish people would leave me alone so I can play Rift.

Granted. No one ever plays with you ever again.

I wish for a pet cow that was, and will remain, healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    GTA V is developed by Rockstar North. that's over 200 miles from where he lives. of course, his brother could live in Edinburgh, where Rockstar North is located.

also, rockstar is spread about evenly between US and UK: 5 studios in each region.

I wouldn't worry about it though. Even if he'll get the game before you, he can't play it before the release date under any circumstances.

and you can also do what I said in the wish and contact Rockstar...
    Sorry got banned again,well you need to get your facts straight because the game is published by Rockstar North but in fact they asked Rockstar Leeds to do the actual game where my brother works,he lives in a village one street away from me in Rotherham and he has a car so Leeds isnt that far away for him to work,he also worked at Pixelogic which did games such as War of the Worlds and Italian Job (Which i did a tiny bit of work on and found a massive bug but got no recognition) on the playstation one,he then moved to Rockstar Leeds and if memory serves he started working on GTA Liberty City Stories and since then has made games such as red dead redemption and max payne 3 and now GTA V. My last name is Mangham and a tiny internet search for Mangham and Rockstar Leeds should come up with this.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/robin-mangham/36/710/63a

As for me playing the game before any of you im sure it could easily be arranged but i dont know the T & Cs of it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. No one ever plays with you ever again.

I wish for a pet cow that was, and will remain, healthy.
    Granted,its in a coma but really healthy,because you failed to believe me about my brother,why i dont know somebody has to work there why cant it be my brother?

I wish i understood why having a (sort-of) famous brother is so hard to comprehend for normal people on forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Understood but everyone remembers him for the one-night stand with the cast of the Muppets which we don't want to understand for obvious reasons.

I wish I just hadn't put the mental picture of a Muppet orgy in my head.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    As for me playing the game before any of you im sure it could easily be arranged but i dont know the T & Cs of it.
    it doesn't have anything to do with the terms and conditions. 90% of PC and console games currently released have checks built in that prevent them from completely installing and being played before the proper release date. on the release date, you install the final part of the game and you're good to go. every copy of the game abides by this, and although you can preload games bought on Steam, those still can't be played before release, even if you change your system clock and use a proxy (and if you somehow get it to work, that's grounds for termination of your steam account). Rockstar likely uses a similar concept. and if you buy a steam game in a B&M store, you can't install it at all before the release date. back when Skyrim came out, I had to wait to install the game for 3 days because I bought it 3 days in advance, but couldn't install it through steam. console games also have that check built in, so even if you play it on console, you still can't play before the release date. the most you could possibly hope for is to get a review copy, and you need a special reviewer console to use that.

but enough about the release states of games. I'll post this post and then corrupt the last wish made.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Understood but everyone remembers him for the one-night stand with the cast of the Muppets which we don't want to understand for obvious reasons.

I wish I just hadn't put the mental picture of a Muppet orgy in my head.
    granted. you now have the mental image of a retirement home BDSM orgy in your head.

I wish Disney does the fans a favor and releases every game lucasarts created or published before their demise on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    because you failed to believe me about my brother,why i dont know somebody has to work there why cant it be my brother?
    And my father owns 12% of the Lakers. Why don't you believe me? Someone has to own the Lakers. I don't believe you because you're simply a person on the internet; it's easy to make claims such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    I wish Disney does the fans a favor and releases every game lucasarts created or published before their demise on Steam.
    Granted, but they're "revisited games"; they're horrible.

I wish Blueobelisk was a Laker fan.

Granted. He becomes such a Lakers fan he completely shuns any other sport, changes his avatar's colors to match the Lakers' team color. With his new found team him and iced go to games together with iced's dad and blue gets so out of hand that iced's dad freaks out at iced for bringing blue in the first place. Blue ends up diving into the team at the end of the game in excitement that ends up getting iced and blue banned from any and all Lakers' games from that point on. Iced's dad gets such a bad reputation because of this that he has to sell off his 12% and ends up wasting all the money on keeping tab's on iced's friends just so something like this never happens again.

I wish Futurama was actually a true story from the future...kind of like how Star Wars supposedly took place "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away..."

Granted, but it's a "true story", meaning that it's loosely based upon real events. The real Futurama is much less exciting, and is only about Fry and Bender watching TV and consuming beer.

I wish Mila Kunis was a willing participant in sexual intercourse with me (and only me).

Uhm Bear you assume that the Lakers have games to play right now. We're gonna have to wait like 5 months before we can see any of that come true.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but it's a "true story", meaning that it's loosely based upon real events. The real Futurama is much less exciting, and is only about Fry and Bender watching TV and consuming beer.

I wish Mila Kunis was a willing participant in sexual intercourse with me (and only me).
    Granted, but she has HIV.

I wish I knew the answer to my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Uhm Bear you assume that the Lakers have games to play right now. We're gonna have to wait like 5 months before we can see any of that come true.
    I don't keep up with sports, I get bored, so just whenever they have games.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but she has HIV.

I wish I knew the answer to my questions.

Granted, you know know the answer to whichever question you ask someone but then you find it pointless to ask questions because you know the answer as soon as you ask it which then makes you frustrated because you can't know the answer without asking it which causes people to become irritated at you for asking it even though you already knew the answer so now people hate you and avoid you.

I wish oh I wish I had remembered to make a wish to not sit on that fish...
    Last edited by BearGod-Siel; 2013-05-02 at 11:48 PM.

Haha I wasn't actually directing that at you. I was just being a dick to Iced since Lakers got swept by Spurs.

Granted you don't sit on that fish because you ate a Devil Fruit and can no longer swim. If you ever fall into the ocean, you die unless someone saves you. It makes it really awkward being a pirate.

I wish I had an Optimus Prime poster.

Granted, but it's radioactive, and you die from radiation poisoning.

I wish that every single game that ever has been released, or will be released, automatically gets added to my Steam account, free of charge.

Granted, but they're all being purchased via a stolen credit card, meaning that they get revoked immediately. Eventually, Steam gets suspicious and permanently bans your account.

I wish that it was tomorrow.

Granted, you now live on the east coast. Thanks to time zones, you're now in your tomorrow.

I wish everyone that has ever posted on MMO-C gets teleported to the year 4628.