Granted, but he screwed up, and it only opens from the outside. Plus, he charged you way too much.

I wish I could control the length of my hair with a magical comb.

Deleted
    Granted you can know control the length of your hair but the magical comb goes bananas and now you have enough hair to suffocate the entire city you live in

I wish i would have invented a way to travel faster across long distances so i don't have to sit in a boring train for 12hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you now invent a super magnet that pulls everything to you,but its so heavy it kills you instantly!

I wish my laptop battery wasnt about to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now your laptop's battery is so self-aware that it brings the laptop into a sentient form of life and takes its first act of revenge out on you for making it watch that One Direction video mix playlist on YouTube.

I wish I could win the beard and costume contests this weekend at the Warrior Dash.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but you can never remove / trim / whatever your facial hair. Ever.

I wish I could be happy with my avatar. I love the sig, but I'm undecided on the ava.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine - have you seen how much tail the guys from ZZ Top get because of their beards??

Granted but now you're cursed with having Blue's avatar forever.

I wish I could see the look on Blue's face when Iced has to emulate him.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

This scrub can't be copying me! There are a lot of expectations when people see the OB3LISK avatar and want to see a pro post.

Granted, but I kill you for doing such a thing.

I wish Iced changed his avatar. It's too dark, I can't really see what's going on clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you now see he's as hideous as Susan Boyle and you kill YOURSELF deeming it the only way possible to erase the image from memory.

I wish I came back from the death inflicted by Blue to haunt him for the rest of his life by putting images of Iced up on every TV, computer screen and window of his home.

[/SIZE]

Granted. However even after haunting him for so long Blue kills himself in order to haunt you in return and you can NEVER get rid of him and he will forever annoy you.

I wish my steam client would work. It stopped working a couple days ago and I can only play so many games...

Deleted
    Granted, but steam will never work of anybody else in this world and valve would close it as they should have done long ago.

I wish I had a fortress on a floating island, army, defenses, a decade worth of supplies and all that stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but i have the key to the generator thats keeping you afloat,so if you wana act tough i will sink yo puny ass in a matter of seconds,dont mess with me bro!!!

I wish someone would come at me bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted but i have the key to the generator thats keeping you afloat,so if you wana act tough i will sink yo puny ass in a matter of seconds,dont mess with me bro!!!

I wish someone would come at me bro!
    Granted. Jon "Bones" Jones would like to have a word with you regarding your wish.

I wish I could catch up on the latest seasons of NCIS, NCIS: LA, Persons Of Interest, and Rizzoli and Isles.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you find out Leroy "Jethro" Gibbs is the father of Callen who is accused of an inappropriate relationship with Carter who once had a college experimentation fling with Rizzoli and Isles....only to wake up and realize it was all a dream of Mathew Fox from Lost.

Speaking of NCIS, I wish Tony and Ziva would just get it on for God's sake.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but you find out Leroy "Jethro" Gibbs is the father of Callen who is accused of an inappropriate relationship with Carter who once had a college experimentation fling with Rizzoli and Isles....only to wake up and realize it was all a dream of Mathew Fox from Lost.

Speaking of NCIS, I wish Tony and Ziva would just get it on for God's sake.
    Granted. Ana Lucia returns from death and kills everyone.

I wish TNT would not have fucking cancelled Southland. I am very upset about that. Honestly, there may be tears here, people.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but every other show you watch gets canceled.

I wish I had a pet raven.

Granted. However this is a special raven with the voice of Edgar Allen Poe. And every hour the raven would say "Nevermore" regardless of what's going on.

I wish I had some money to get some things I need done.

Granted, but you get it from selling your soul to the devil. At least he's handsome?

I wish I had wings.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you get it from selling your soul to the devil. At least he's handsome?

I wish I had wings.
    Granted.

I wish this cough would subside, and I could be perfectly healthy again.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    At least he's handsome?
    Depends which devil we're talking about here... I know quite a few incarnations :3

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I wish this cough would subside, and I could be perfectly healthy again.
    Granted. After your cough subsides you are perfectly healthy for the next 5 seconds, then you are suddenly struck with liver failure and have a week to live unless someone is found to give you part of their liver but by the time someone is found they die on the car ride over to the hospital and you end up dying a horrible death.

I wish I had a delicious smoothie.
    Last edited by BearGod-Siel; 2013-05-11 at 07:37 AM.

Granted, but it's so delicious, I steal it and drink it myself before you can even taste it.

I wish I had a hover tank.