Deleted
    Granted and everyone is scarred for life as they see the nice dog named pluto in so much pain that they can't sleep at night

I wish i could wish for a wishception

Granted, but by wishing for a wish to make a wish while wishing inside of a wish that's on top of a wish during Wish Wish, you yourself become a wish.

I wish it was 15 degrees warmer, across the entire globe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your wish comes true during the worst summer on record and people in multiple places across the world including yourself burst into flames. Make sure to bring your marshmallows!

I wish I could remember to bring some graham crackers to Mynta's spontaneous combustion bonfire.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, you remembered to bring the graham crackers but just as you exit the store from where you bought them they catch fire and become extra crispy making everyone dislike you for bringing them burnt crackers.

I wish the world stayed at a decent 40 degrees Fahrenheit and the laws of physics were the same as they are now.

Granted, but shortly before you made your wish, the Fahrenheit scale was changed so that the new 40 was the old 68.

I wish I never had to eat.

Granted. You can now control visible electricity with your mind causing the electrical signals running throughout your brain to become erratic every time you use this power which inevitably causes you to fry your brain over time.

I wish I could visit Iced's college and just sit in the back row as a bear watching....waiting...and when anyone asks why I'm there I tell them I'm with Iced.

Granted, but everyone looks at you funny because we all know Iced is late/absent for his classes LOLs.

I wish me and Mynta hit up a strip club and Mynta brought a huge roll of Canadian $1s.

Where in the world am I supposed to get Canadian money from? o.O

Granted, but it's some really expensive one in Vegas, and you paid all the expenses. And uh...as for the actual corruption part...it's full of male strippers, and you have to get a lap dance.

I wish I had an infinite supply of blueberry frosted mini wheats.

Deleted
    Granted you know have an infinite supply of Blueberry frosted mini wheats in fact they are everywhere in every house every turn, yep exactly everywhere so now everyone who hasen't suffocated on them is out to get you.

I wish i could read peoples minds just so i could interrupt them mid-sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the first person you run into is Paris Hilton and you catch her mid-thought....which everyone knows is nothing but a long, drawn-out black void thus causing you to go to mad and insane trying to read nothing.

I wish they'd hurry up and build the Dave & Buster's in Little Rock that they've broken ground on - given the founders were from there to begin with.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. They finally built the Dave & Buster's inside that little rock where they came from. It was a horrible idea because now no one can enter because it is so small and no one can even find it unless they already knew about it.

I wish I could depend on strangers to be more competent so I wouldn't get stuck in team dependent games so often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    Granted. They finally built the Dave & Buster's inside that little rock where they came from. It was a horrible idea because now no one can enter because it is so small and no one can even find it unless they already knew about it.

I wish I could depend on strangers to be more competent so I wouldn't get stuck in team dependent games so often.
    granted. everyone is far more competent than you now. relative to them, you're a retarded kid with down syndrome who underwent a full lobotomy. you can't deal with the humiliation and stop playing videogames.

I wish the Mythbusters would test the myth from a Belgian comic book that you can use fosfate free detergent and a laundry machine to create a weapon that can blow explosive bubbles powerful enough to uproot a tree or take down a building.

Granted, but they use you as a test subject. It doesn't do nearly as much as you'd like, but it still hurts a bit. You don't even get paid.

I wish I had a cupcake.

Deleted
    Granted you now have a cupcake but Everyone else is jealous so now you have to share that cupcake then you realise that theres nothing left for you.

I wish that i could get castle built out of lego

10+ Year Old Account
    fyi Bear it's not Little Rock as in a pebble/rock....but a town.

Granted, but it falls apart overnight and you step on every single piece when trying to make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I wish someone would make legos out of soft Nerf material.

[/SIZE]

Granted, but then they put those nerfed lego pieces in guns and when people use Nerf guns with lego-nerf bullets, it really hurts because when you're running away you step on it and can still feel the countours of the edges and the little circles.

I wish I didn't want to cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now you are unable to cry period which angers everyone at the next funeral of a loved one you attend resulting in everyone beating you into a coma.

I wish the state would increase the payrate of everyone working for public school districts.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted they now increased payrate for everyone and now they are all billionaires but they are now targetted by all the fishy ppl and robbers and for some reason even you are targetted beause they know you wished for that and they think that by capturing you they can torture you to make you wish something good for them.

I wish i could train my cat to stop slicing my ankles and start attacking ppl that come and talk about how great god is-.-

Granted, but you get sued because your cat turns into a tiger and kills somebody. It also gets put down.

I wish I had perfect eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you get sued because your cat turns into a tiger and kills somebody. It also gets put down.

I wish I had perfect eyes.
    Oh they are perfect in that you have 20/20 but they are creepy as hell so everybody runs away from you.

I wish for a rainy weekend.