Deleted
    Granted Iced can now hear how every bone in his body is slowly crushed by a bear presumably BearGod himself since everyone knows he's a real bear that just knows how to use a computer and since BearGod who fell out of the tree just before he could grab that delicious honey is hungry and angry he decides to eat both legs and arms of Iced and leave him be.

I wish i had the power of the universe at my disposal

Granted: Whoops your time ran out before you got this.

I wish I had posted the original poster's post in this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the original poster has long since quit the game, quit the forums and realized boobs are real and is never heard from ever again so your posting to his thread is a moot point.

I wish Mike would get with the times already.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted Mike now gets up to speed but his body can't handle the traveling thru time to get up to speed on everything he missed so he turns into a potato...but he still has his conciousness left.

I wish i had a spaceship so i could travel to a planet with livable conditions.

Granted, but you don't have a crew and can't figure out how to fly it yourself.

I wish I had some pizza.

Granted. It's such a delicious pizza it's the one in my freezer that I heated up and you tried to sneak a slice but I ate it and the rest of it only leaving you the cardboard it was on after licking it clean!

I wish I had a contract with Vitamin Water to give me a lifetime supply of any kind of Vitamin Water I wanted as long as I put the company decals on my truck.

Granted, but now your Truck got stolen and you lost your contract and you also left your house keys in the truck so now your entire house is empty, execpt for one bottle of vitamin water.

I wish I had somthing good to eat

Granted. You were looking for something to eat then you got your leg caught under a heavy trunk so now you get to eat your leg until you are free.

I wish I found Blood fox's leg that he chewed off so I could eat it myself.

Granted, but you find Blood fox's leg so delicious that you become bloodthirsty that you crave the flesh of every living animal. You pick a fight with me, and you become a centerpiece rug for my mansion.

I wish Bears were the king of the jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Except the jungle starts getting cut down quicker than ever causing the bears to rapidly go extinct.

I wish the world were made of Legos.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but everytime you want to do the sexy times your blocks fall off making it impossible to touch each other.

I wish the world went back to a time when women didnt have all these rights and shit,I JUST WANT TO SEE MY KIDS GOD DAMMIT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the world's gone so far back in time that we're all leaf-eating dinosaurs and the T-Rex's are on the hunt. Bon appetite!

I wish Mother Nature hadn't woken up so pissed off this morning.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, instead, she's all depressed and stuff. So enjoy 24/7 cold and darkness for a week or so!

I wish people actually took care of their pets.

Deleted
    Granted everyone now takes care of their pets and everytime you try to pet a dog on the street or BearGod in the forest you get threatened by PETA since they are now the leaders of the world.

I wish i had a freezer with infinite supply of icecream

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's "Ass-Flavored" ice cream which you now are the sole and proud owner of an infinite supply of.

I wish for once they wouldn't interview the "stereotypical trailer house redneck" every time a twister rips through. (it makes the rest of us look bad)

[/SIZE]

Granted, instead, they interview you. While you're naked. Covered in peanut butter. Chasing Bear and Iced. While being chased by a swarm of butterflies. That are being chased by Jesse Cox.

I wish everyone was, in real life, the avatar they use on MMO-C.

Badass. I'm the Demoman.

Err...

I'm supposed to corrupt that. So, uhh. Granted. You're an adorable girl that's radiating mysterious white stuff around her body. It is cancerous, and you die a slow, painful death. Meanwhile, I'm having fun being a drunken Scotishman that blows shit up.

I wish I was a Demoman.

Granted, but you only become a Demoman by absorbing the mysterious white stuff around me. You're now the one with cancer, but at least you're are a crazy Scottish guy.

I wish I had a glass of lemonade.

Granted. Heres a glass of warm uh...lemonade...

I wish I could levitate so I didn't fall out of the tree...

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted gravity gives you a day off,anybody seen beargod he was last seen circling the moon?

I wish beargod floats through space dead for 5 million years,then lands on an alien planet,they bring him back to life and make him half bear half cyborg,so a bearborg,and send him back to Earth to destroy us all.

(Yeah you better believe i have a good fucking imagination bitches!!!) And bearborg your welcome!