Granted. Everyone knows IceBearGod, but it turns out I just had a cold so I got over it eventually leaving a puddle of Iced in my cave to clean itself up.

I wish my new backpack was bigger so I could actually fit stuff inside of it.

Granted, but it's now so big, it takes 500000000000000000000000 years just to move the zipper 1% of the way.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted, but this consumes the wish, making you unable to obtain BearGod-Siel's frilly pink panties (what you wanted to wish for).

I wish Mynta would learn to properly Japanese honorific.

Deleted
    Granted, Mynta now knows how to only speak and write japanese without problems but now her mint-army can't understand a word shes saying since she can only speak Japanese

I wish Icedwarrior became a fairy

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he now becomes Tingle the gay fairy from Zelda,BUTTTTT!!!! he's now your fairy companion who follows you EVERYWHERE!!!!! (More annoying than Navi)

I wish when people mentioned world hunger i didnt imagine the planet with a smiley face saying hes hungry sad times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish when people mentioned world hunger i didnt imagine the planet with a smiley face saying hes hungry sad times.
    Granted. From now on everytime someone mentions world hunger you will pass out.

I wish I was a very attractive heterosexual man.

Deleted
    Granted, you are now very attractive to everyone but unfortuntly even animals and guys are trying to get you.

I wish BearGod was reanimated Edo-tensei style then killed off the user so he could be immortal!

Granted, but he will be Immortal No More when a 40 man raid visits him. (Although your wish didn't even make sense to me - make more "universal" wishes :P)

I wish I was a 1500 old vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Granted, but he will be Immortal No More when a 40 man raid visits him. (Although your wish didn't even make sense to me - make more "universal" wishes :P)

I wish I was a 1500 old vampire.
    Granted. Van Helsing just staked your ass.

I wish that I had a satellite radio.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, you now have a satellite radio but NASA sues you for stealing theirs so now you have to pay off a debt on 500m dollars

I wish everyone were zombies

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but since necrophilia is still illegal no one gets laid and everyone becomes grumpy and angry from the sexual deprivation.

I wish Daryl Dixon would save us from hell that is Lindsey Lohan.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, Daryl Dixon saved everyone from the Lindsey Lohan threat but you were the only victim and now you your brain is destroyed since you managed to watch her for 2seconds...atleast you are alive, that's what counts

I wish that the next person corrupts my wish by mixing Swedish and English

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but uer reeding dis and tawking lyke dee Sweeedish shef, bork bork bork! (no one understand a damn word you're saying and beats you into a coma out of sheer frustration)

I wish the Swedish Chef would kick Kermit's ass for once with his spoons.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, the Swedish chef turns himself into a viking and rips Kermit apart and starts doing some delicious cuisine with Kermits body-parts

I wish I was on a boat

Granted. You're on a quickly submerging boat, with nothing to hold on to, nor nothing to help you escape.

I wish I was better at MOBA games (I'm terrible at them).

Granted, but you have no friends and are forced to solo queue for everything.

I wish I could find something to do... =(
    Master of Things to DO

Deleted
    you found it, but now you can't stop doing it and cannot do anything else.

Let's be absurd here...

I wish I could be a robotic dinosaur...

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you fail to specify what kind of robotic dinosaur and you are now a robotic version of the Nemicolopterus and since you're the smallest around you live in constant fear of the Robotic Tyrannasaurus Rex.

I wish I could figure out how the hell my wife thinks just a quarter of the time.

[/SIZE]

Granted you figure out what the other 75% of the time she is actually thinking about:

25% - Thinks about how she wishes she never met you
    10% - Thinks about her native Alien planet and all the friends she left behind.
    15% - Thinks of eating the cat
    25% - Thinks of how hot Justin Bieber is.

I wish for nothing!

Deleted
    Granted, you got nothing not even any friends,money or a house you now have nowhere to go

I wish i had a neverending supply of beer next to me