Deleted
    Granted, you have the last choclate bar in existence and you are not the only one who wants to eat it

I wish time would cease to exist

Granted, but the 2762789627 gods of MMO-C just recreate it and smite you for wasting our time.

I wish I had a fully functional plane that didn't need fuel to fly, and a pilots license so I could fly it.

Granted, however this plane is in the middle of a no fly zone and the terrain is too dangerous to tow it out. If you try to fly it out you'll be shot down instantly.

I wish I could just instantly pass college courses with all the knowledge of each course so I didn't have to deal with all the downtime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but nobody likes a smart ass,so you may have all the grades but nobody wants to hire you!

I wish i could get these fucking lips right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fly9EX0DI9Y

lol, granted. You get them so perfectly right, they come to life and eat you.

I wish I was asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but im spooning you,and i havent had sex for about 3months,so you're going to have a hole in your back for abit.

I wish my rank wasn't stood in the fire,im always the one to avoid that shit!

Granted, but you are now grunt.

I wish there was world peace.

Granted, but now everyone is starving and has cancer.

I wish my internet would stop going down.

Granted. It remains down. Forever.

I wish Steam's Big Picture would make sense, be good, and less buggy.

Just now I somehow opened a Youtube video of JayZ and couldn't find it and/or get rid of it. -.-;;

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Steam's Big Picture now makes sense, is good, and bug free . . . and Steam just collapsed as a company and will cease to provide service or sell any games by the end of July.

I wish this damn two week humidity/thunderstorm system would just freaking pass already.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-06-26 at 02:40 AM. Reason: somehow I thought another post was the last.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Granted, but instead the sun fries everything where you live including your internetz so you can no longer listen to Commander Shepard song

I wish I could be as awesome as Commander Shepard

Granted.

I wish I had enough money to buy a monitor for this awesome new PC I just got. >_>

granted! but your graphics card crashes resulting in u having to buy another.

i wish for a rubber ducky, a 6pack of PBR, and ur mom. /gg

granted but you must fill out article 5b of section 6 of some legal documents and its 8999 pages long.

I wish I could tell my wow GF I was actually a guy....its more complicated then just telling her. Multiple parties involved here.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,i do it for you coz i love ruining lifes.

I wish sac knew how serious i was about busting up his shit,let me do it seriously!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,i do it for you coz i love ruining lifes.

I wish sac knew how serious i was about busting up his shit,let me do it seriously!!!
    Granted Sac allows you to ruin lives but you find out you are Sac's WOW GF so your own life gets ruined instead.

I wish this turns out to be a good weekend without any major arguments or drama.

Granted, but the following weekend is the worst weekend you've ever had.

I wish I had the money to build a house or two.

Granted, you now have enough bells to build a house and a smaller house on the side.

I wish I could control the weather so I could make it to where it isn't so hot anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you get all depressed trying to work your weather powers and start crying a full years worth of rain,u drown long story short.

I wish i could kill at least one person a year with no repercussions or jail time any of that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,you get all depressed trying to work your weather powers and start crying a full years worth of rain,u drown long story short.

I wish i could kill at least one person a year with no repercussions or jail time any of that shit.
    Granted, but you must visit their gravesite every year on there birthday for as long as you live.

I wish I could create whatever I wanted out of thoughts in my head. If I want an apple, I can magically conjure a apple out of nothing.
    Last edited by Drecapz; 2013-06-29 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Edit