Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    5 days is a long time.

Granted, they plan things out with you, years and years in advance. As such, new friends and people you meet always end up moving on because you don't hang out with them because you have prior obligations that were booked for years.

Btw you need to hire a secretary to schedule all this shit and you pay her $25 an hour (she has a kid to raise). She only works part time though through email and on weekends when she can find a babysitter (she's also a single Mom). She works around ~20 hours a week.

I wish I had a secretary too.
    granted. she is a lazy and incompetent airhead who doesn't know shorthand, can't turn on a computer and tells off all people who don't speak her mother tongue. did I mention she is one of the few remaining native speakers of tibetan throat songs? You also cannot fire her because she is a throat singer: she is a protected minority and is legally placed in your employment.

I wish the PC port for GTA5 will actually be worth the disk it's printed on, in contrast tot the previous 5 GTA PC ports which were badly optimized, buggy crapshoots with shoddy controls and bad framerate, at least when I played them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted i'll be sure to tell my brother when he works on the PC version,but just to piss you off i'll have him input every other 3rd npc to say " Nzall is a whiney ass bastard" and make them graffiti Nzall is gay in dark alleyways in Vinewood.

I wish i could be arsed to play GTA V (i aint even opened it yet lol)

Granted. You've still not convinced me that you are telling the truth.

I wish GTA didn't define Wayne25uk on this thread. It's getting boring.

Listen Iced, I don't think it's so farfetched. I mean, be is from England and that's where Rockstar is from.

Not to mention I'm fucking loving GTA.

Granted, he's defined by his arguments with you, and you're defined by accusing Wayne of not having a brother.

I wish I was defined as a God who people pray too to have their wishes granted.

Deleted
    Listen Iced, I don't think it's so farfetched. I mean, be is from England and that's where Rockstar is from.

Not to mention I'm fucking loving GTA.

Granted, he's defined by his arguments with you, and you're defined by accusing Wayne of not having a brother.

I wish I was defined as a God who people pray too to have their wishes granted.
    granted. however, since you are neither omnipotent, nor omniscient, nor benevolent, nor malevolent, you just stare at people until they cower in shame. but they still spam wishes, and the rest of us shall grant and corrupt them like The lord himself has smitten us.

I wish every single character which has had to do with godslaying from the past 5000 years of fiction would all get a mysterious letter saying they should kill Blueobelisk.

I know. And something something owning part of the Lakers. After all, I am in California.

Granted. They kill Blue's avatar, whatever it may be at the time. Because of this, Blue cannot play his favorite video games, and subsequently loses interest in video games.

I wish batteries were free for everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I know. And something something owning part of the Lakers. After all, I am in California.

Granted. They kill Blue's avatar, whatever it may be at the time. Because of this, Blue cannot play his favorite video games, and subsequently loses interest in video games.

granted. Prices of everything batteries are used for or in are increased by double the value of the batteries you needed for the device to work. Since the biggest part of the price of an electric car is the battery: grats, you just killed electric cars.

I wish Wayne got pity on me and gave me a free copy of GTA V when it releases for PC. Steam key please :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted tell you what if you can make Iced a believer then when the PC version is made i'll get you a free steam key from my brother.

I wish Nzall would also go to this topic (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22513837) and make another 3 believers and then he will receive the expansion packs coming to GTA V on PC aswell. (Not confirmed but i can bet both my bollocks they will release 2-3 add on packs and couple them with the PC version like they always do).

Which is more believable, that you own 6% of a $950 million franchise, or that Wayne's brother works for a company that produces a famous video game.

I mean, it's not like he said his brother owns Rockstar or was the major guy who made the brand, just that his brother works on the Rockstar development team that made part of GTA5.

And you said you're on the same level of power as the rich white Bus family.

Granted, batteries are free but they're shitty ones that make you constantly have to roll them in the remote/whatever until it's in a good position to make the electronic work.

(I must not be the only one who does that.)

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish every single character which has had to do with godslaying from the past 5000 years of fiction would all get a mysterious letter saying they should kill Blueobelisk.
    But I'm God. :/

Granted, the letter takes 50 years to get to them since no one uses mail and they were only checking their email inbox. In those 50 years I end humanity because I don't grant any of their prayers and they start to not believe in God so they suicide and rob and steal and murder because they don't think there are consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish Nzall would also go to this topic (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22513837) and make another 3 believers and then he will receive the expansion packs coming to GTA V on PC aswell. (Not confirmed but i can bet both my bollocks they will release 2-3 add on packs and couple them with the PC version like they always do).
    Uhhhhh I don't give a fuck about GTA PC version and I've avoided that thread because it's just PC people coming in asking when the port is coming and shit like that lol.

Granted, Nzall goes there but he spoils the ending of GTA5 for himself so he goes to your house and kills you.

I wish I had some pretty good luck. I'm not saying I can fucking walk on water, but in general life likes me.

Edit: I bolded my wish because I wrote a lot lol.

Granted. You now have the best luck at not getting jury duty. Every other kind of luck is bad for you.

I wish Blue would stop making an essay rant out of anything related to him, GTA V, and his well being.

Granted, but he now calls you and rants to you personally and you MUST listen to the whole thing.

I wish I didn't have this headache.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Granted, but we conference you into the phone call and you get an even worse headache.

I wish I had a crew for bank robbing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but we conference you into the phone call and you get an even worse headache.

I wish I had a crew for bank robbing.
    granted but firs bank you robbed you got busted and all that was in the vault was monopoly money

i wish i had the money for a new PC NOW instead of in june 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Granted, but your new PC spontaneously combusts.

I wish I had some apple pie.

Granted, but it's old and moldy.

I wish I had a $1,000.

Granted. It's put into your social security fund. When you get to age 67 (probably age 70 by the time you reach there) you'll get it.

I wish I got into an awesome sword fight and cut someone's arm off and they lived the rest of their life trying to get revenge on me.

Granted, except now, you fall down a staircase and end up paralyzed while the one armed man secretly laughs at you daily, as he is now your next door neighbor.

I wish my cat would stop crapping so much.

Granted, your cat stops altogether and explodes because of the stored poop.

I wish I could could control the flow of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you now control time,but only enough to correct that "could could" double post.

I wish i wasnt such a grammar nazi.

Granted, but now "u typ lik tis al te tim" and it annoys everyone so much, you are forced to leave the forums.

I wish I had thirty solid platinum bars.