Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted, however, you now turn gay and American yourself.

I wish I knew, was able to handle AND understood every tidbit of knowledge any human being has known, ever, no matter how advanced or simple, no matter how important or trivial.
    Granted, but your head swells to such size that you are unable to move, lest you break your neck.

I wish for the ability of pulling stuff out of a TV screen and have it be real.

Deleted
    Granted, but you come home drunk one day and pull out all the crocs from animal planet and they seem happy to get a free meal.

I wish I was a brick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but you come home drunk one day and pull out all the crocs from animal planet and they seem happy to get a free meal.

I wish I was a brick
    Granted....someone just shat you.

I wish Binkamus didn't smell so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he now smells just a tiny bit,but a tiny bit more than is needed which gets in your nose hairs and makes you vomit every 3 seconds.

I wish for Rides vomit to come alive as the Vomit Monster and go on a rampage,and can only be killed with lager and kebabs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted he now smells just a tiny bit,but a tiny bit more than is needed which gets in your nose hairs and makes you vomit every 3 seconds.

I wish for Rides vomit to come alive as the Vomit Monster and go on a rampage,and can only be killed with lager and kebabs!
    Granted. in his last death throes, the Vomit Monster crawls down your esophagus and gurgles in a striking similarity to your voice "I don't like GTA V". Unfortunately, your brother (the one you claim works for Rockstar) hears it and doesn't want to deal with you anymore, so he hates you forever.

I wish Blueobelisk was around when you commited that treason and could laugh at you for all eternity.

Deleted
    Granted, but Blue isn't known for knowing who Wayne is so he stands infront of you, Nzall and laughs until he can't breathe anymore so you rush over to his side and do CPR on him scarring him for life...

I wish Akshak had to walk around in a bunny costume made out of latex for a whole day

I wish Akshak had to walk around in a bunny costume made out of latex for a whole day
    Granted, but you have to walk around in a latex costume with him in the middle of a hot sunny day in Pheonix, Arizona, and there's no zipper to your suits. You cant walk through doors and you have to walk around the city all day with your bestest pal. At midnight, your costumes will disintegrate magically and with no explanation, so tick tock tick tock

I wish I was good at Starcraft..

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted your 1% better than you originally were,but still oh so terribly shit!

I wish datamining was illegal,ruins an expac for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted your 1% better than you originally were,but still oh so terribly shit!

I wish datamining was illegal,ruins an expac for me!
    Granted, but datamining is only illegal because creating patches is also illegal, only full games can be made, no more DLC/Expansions/Sequels/Prequels. only Original games can be made.

I wish for a wishing washing wonder!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in trying to verbally master how to pronounce it your tongue goes into spasms and you lose all ability to make any understandable sounds or words let alone eat, thus withering away little by little.

I wish someone would've cut a damned hole in this bunny suit cause the Mexican I had for dinner isn't sitting well.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but the hole isn't big enough causing the suit to reach it's limit causing a shockwave of poo to cover a radius of 50km with you as the center.

I wish firetrucks were pink instead of red.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now no one gets out of their way when in traffic resulting in multiple massive pileups on the roadways due to the confusion - hell why get out of the way of a Susan G Komen truck?

I wish I hadn't slept on the past 2 open beta weekends for Wildstar.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. You play Wildstar 24/7, literally. Because of your loopy sleep-state, you fall victim to a scam, of which comprimises your account. You lose everything.

I wish my neighbor's pet peacock wouldn't be so damned loud, waking me up.

Granted. The peacock is silent for the first night. You sleep soundly. Your dreams are the stuff of wonder - your traverse continents, you can fly, you have engaging conversations with interesting people, you enjoy the weather, and explore all the world has to offer. You wake up in a grungy room with other people - you were drugged in your sleep and sold into the sex trade.

I wish my roommate did her dishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but she LITERALLY does them resulting in dishes covered in well, her.

I wish Badpaladin's avatar would close its damned mouth - that tongue is freaking me out.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted it closes its mouth but then the tongue comes out his ears instead!

I wish my previous wish granters idea of no DLC/Expansions etc were true,i used to like games when they were made fully not half now pay for other half later bullshit!

Deleted
    Granted, the gaming world is in peace and everyone loves you for it but then the pesky guys 'over there' and those in EU comes up with a law that every game has a monthly fee + the original price, thanks Wayne!

I wish the world was in a zombie apocalypse state

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    -snip-
    A wild Badpaladin appears!

I wish the world was in a zombie apocalypse state
    Granted. Literally everyone else is a zombie, while you're yourself. The zombies, unfortunately, are able to sense where you are at all times. You don't last very long...

I wish I had free gasoline for my specific, real-life car (that works perfectly for my car, and only my car) for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Literally everyone else is a zombie, while you're yourself. The zombies, unfortunately, are able to sense where you are at all times. You don't last very long...

I wish I had free gasoline for my specific, real-life car (that works perfectly for my car, and only my car) for the rest of my life.
    Granted, but you're hit by a semi truck and killed pulling out of the gas station the first time you fill up your car.

I wish everyone would just give me what I want no questions asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they happen to find you when you want that one good dump uninterrupted - and they all take a crap on you.

I wish the Zombie apocalypse state featured some cool crossbow weapons for all of us humans.

[/SIZE]