Deleted
    Granted, you find a composite crossbow with an RDS and a new high-tech self-replicating ammo bag. You go on a killing spree shooting zombies like never before but what you don't know is that those self-replicating arrows is replicators! you don't seem to realise in time and you get consumed by your crossbow and turn the zombie apocalypse into a replicatorpocalypse and the replicators want to destroy the world.

I wish Akshak wouldn't doom us even more

Granted, now Akshak undooms us so hard, the world turns into a complete utopia, where wishes can never be corrupted.

I wish I could walk 80 miles per hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you walk for 80 after. Then 80 after. Then 80 after. And forever and ever and ever and ever.

I wish I could live in Ooo (adventure time universe).

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the Squidbillies declare war on on Ooo and obliterate it and all of its residents - you included.

I wish the Squidbillies would also invade this new utopia cause it sucks!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but its hillbillys mutated with squids....

I wish the zombies in this apocolypse only had a craving for penises and ovaries instead of brains.

Deleted
    Granted, but they only want your penis and they repeatedly force themselves on you but during the act they accidently take a bite of your brain turning them into brain eating zombies again.

I wish Pokemon were real!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but we humans are capturable and the animals are in control instead!

I wish for a Snow Leopard to make Binky his bitch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in the process he sees you as a potential threat and mauls into tiny bits which he feeds to Binkamus for his amusement.

I wish this cold temp crap would move on - it's Spring ffs.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but it stopped above your house causing a flash freeze sealing you inside your own house.

I wish I could punch gravity in the face

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you forgot about its big brother, Black Hole. Black Hole gets enraged that you punched his little brother and proceeds to suck you into its event horizon ripping you to shreds - but good news, you're now in pieces in Paradise!

I wish I never angered Gravity, Black Hole and their mean evil step-mother, Neil DeGrasse-Tyson.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but you're walking, spitting jumping etc on Gravity which infuriates Black Hole to no end and he sucks you along with everyone else into the event horizon, welcome to paradise

I wish to sacrifice Akshak to Black Hole as a offering to soothe his anger

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he takes you with him hahahaha

I wish for a drink since my last wish got me extremely thirsty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's a drink of the water from the Portland, Oregon reservoir that they're draining due to the teen who pissed in it. Drink up!

I wish Binkamus would get ejected from the Black Hole right into dwarf star that was mere seconds away from going supernova.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but Dwarf star gets caught in the Black hole and explodes right above you turning you into Ash while I float around in space

I wish I could control time and reverse time until im back on earth again

Granted. You're on earth again. Rather, your corpse is on earth.

I wish that inconvenience, everywhere, would be eliminated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now everyone gets to do what they want the most - lie around naked, drinking beer and fondling themselves - rather than what they need to do - going to work and eating. As a result everyone gets fat and start to resemble victims from the movie Se7en.

I wish Binkamus' corpse wasn't brought back to earth - he stinks!

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but unfortunetly it wasen't my corpse it was yours Akshak I reversed time on myself so im alive and kicking.

I wish I could revive Akshak into a sloth

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted Akshak the Sloth is now revived but he has a super power TIME FREEZE,all you can do is watch a slow ass sloth crawl towards you at 000000000000.1mph ready to carve you up and eat you.

I wish all the dragging along the floor from Akshak the Sloth made his claws extra extra sharp for the upcoming blood bath!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now that I'm armed with Time Freeze and kitana-sharp claws I have an insatiable bloodlust and kill anyone I see - and you happen to be awestruck at my power and can't help but gawk. BANNZAAIII!

I wish I had a kick ass cape to go along with my new found powers.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but your kickass cape was taken from you by Iced and your a sloth so you won't react until he's long gone.

I wish I had an even more awesome cape than the cape Iced stole from Slothshak