Granted... Maximum corruption reached.

I wish G.R.R. Martin would write an episode of MLP.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Deleted
    Granted, but G.R.R. falls in love with MLP and it doens't end the way you want it to causing you to explode like a...Tomato

I wish I had a banana made out of nanites

Deleted
    Granted, but you're banana grows to 1000ft and becomes sentient, the world as we know it has perished and aliens across the galaxy will forever condemn you.

I wish I never had the need to brush my teeth again.

Deleted
    Granted, but since you are so obsessed with brushing your teeth you continue to do it even if you don't need to

I wish everyone had an urge to play with a rubiks cube for atleast 1 hour a day

Granted, but they all spend that hour ripping the stickers off for a competitive edge.

I WISH for a nice pair of feet to massage right meow.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

10+ Year Old Account
    granted, but you cut off your own feet in order to massage them.

I wish for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    granted, but you cut off your own feet in order to massage them.

I wish for something.
    I would totally sacrifice my own feet to do that.

Sorry if I'm fucking this game up by replying without corrupting your wish, I just felt compelled to tell you that.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I wish for something.
    Granted. You get something. That something is the one thing you desire most in life. It is immediately taken from you. You never recover, having known that you finally got it, only to have it taken away from you.

I wish for complete anarchy in the entire world.

Deleted
    Granted, but as you rule the world with an iron first you realise it's only the world you built out of lego that you rule.

I wish Earth had no gravity

Granted. Gravity doesn't exist on Earth. It does, however, exist on other planets with other life forms. Seeing Earth in the movie, they decide to overtake us. Thanks, Binkamus.

I wish to be thoroughly entertained whenever I wished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Gravity doesn't exist on Earth. It does, however, exist on other planets with other life forms. Seeing Earth in the movie, they decide to overtake us. Thanks, Binkamus.

I wish to be thoroughly entertained whenever I wished.
    Granted, you are now bolted to a chair forced to watch Twilight every day all day until you die.

I wish for a pony.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the pony is severely deformed and mentally retarded.

I wish I had a boyfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted, your boyfriend is justin bieber.

I wish this pony wasnt deformed and mentally retarded.

Deleted
    Granted, but it's made out of jelly and it's missing half the body because Iced took a bite out of it.

I wish I had a piano

Granted. You now own a piano that has been dropped on your head. You are now dead. But hey, you own a piano!

I wish that Valve would make more quality SFM, such as Expiration Date.

What's SFM.

Granted, but you lose all of your games.

I wish I never had to cut my nails again. They just didn't grow anymore.

Granted. Your nails (the ones you hammer) never grow. They never did in the first place, but they definitely won't now.

I wish someone would create an NBA blog. A blog where we could discuss NBA happenings and such. If only someone was interested in doing that...

I despise you.

Granted, except the influential blogger kept the Lakers front office from making good decisions and the Lakers never win a championship again.

I wish I could buy something that would grow in value in 30 years and make me a billionaire.

Deleted
    Granted, but the only thing you can buy are now fedoras.

I wish I could know everything about a future expansion just before blizzard announces it

Granted, Blizzard gives you a phone call and tells you everything about a future expansion, and as soon as they're talking they type the news and reveal it to everyone else.

I wish I had a puffy jacket.