10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you have a muffin top. Which I think means you're fat. It has untold power to destroy bathrooms after eating certain good.

I wish we had high intelligent people browsing MMO-C.
    Granted, the intelligent people are high on every drug known to man at the same time.

i wish i had a infinite money.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Granted, the intelligent people are high on every drug known to man at the same time.

Granted. Monopoly money.

I wish Uwe Boll never existed.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. Uwe Boll never existed. Not the specific Uwe Boll you were thinking of, one of the other Uwe Bolls that exist.

I wish that anyone and everyone could gain and lose a desired amount of weight whenever they so desired, which doesn't cause any health problems.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Granted, but it's all cash so you have a universe by yourself to fit all your money. No one else is there and you can't use the money on anything since there's nothing to use it on.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I wish Uwe Boll never existed.
    Googled it. "Uwe Boll is a German director, producer and screenwriter, whose work includes several films adapted from video games."

Granted. Movies and video game industries die though. Because uhhh. His stuff was so bad that it made everything else seem good. But now everything else looks bad so the industries died.

I wish I had a universal remote control that could change the channel on any TV anywhere in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck Iced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish that anyone and everyone could gain and lose a desired amount of weight whenever they so desired, which doesn't cause any health problems.
    Granted. They lose the weight by losing mass, not by losing volume. So the inside of you becomes hollow but your body stays the same shape. And it gets weird.

I wish I had salad dressing.

Deleted
    Granted, it's the tastiest salad dressing you have eaten but unfortunatly for you it's poison and you now have to live with being paralyzed from the waist and down.

I wish I had a master ball

Granted, but you use it in a battle against an opponent and they knock it away. You lose it forever.

I wish Binkamus Prime moved his signature from the center to the left.

Granted. But in doing so he violates forum rules and he gets banned.

I wish I could find a new graphic artist/sound guy to work with me.

Granted. But he steals your content, and posts it as their own.

I wish Blueobelisk would be more active on these forums.

Granted. But he steals your content, and posts it as their own.

I wish Blueobelisk would be more active on these forums.
    Granted. However, he puts you on ignore. Permanently.

By killing you.

I wish M. Night Shyamalan was restricted from having anything to do with films.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. He's in charge of all video game endings.

I wish you guys knew I only went to the club for 2 reasons: the bitches and the drinks.

Granted. He's in charge of all video game endings.

I wish you guys knew I only went to the club for 2 reasons: the bitches and the drinks.
    What a twist!

Granted. We know. We just don't care.

I wish that the new TMNT movie does not fucking suck.

Come on. We all know its gonna suck. I might be a wish granted god but I can't change something so huge.

Granted. It doesn't suck because I strike down everyone that has anything to do with the movie. But the blood is on your hands and people call you a religious cult leader and they send you to jail. (Because you prayed to me, a god, to do bad stuff.)

I wish people in Africa weren't starving any longer.

Come on. We all know its gonna suck. I might be a wish granted god but I can't change something so huge.Granted. It doesn't suck because I strike down everyone that has anything to do with the movie. But the blood is on your hands and people call you a religious cult leader and they send you to jail. (Because you prayed to me, a god, to do bad stuff.)I wish people in Africa weren't starving any longer.
    Granted but noone ever plans ahead and they all fall back into poverty almost immediately.

I wish I won the lottory.

I wish people in Africa weren't starving any longer.
    Granted, but all the African warlord people now have something to focus on besides food and become terrorists and start killing people in all the civilized countries.

Granted. Due to an error, however, literally everyone on Earth won it as well. Because of the bug, you have been awarded zero dollars / your currency.

I wish Blueobelisk was actually a blue obelisk in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    Granted but noone ever plans ahead and they all fall back into poverty almost immediately.
    It's funny because it's true. Just for that, I'm gonna warn you that your signature is 126 pixels high (plus an extra line of text) so its a race if you or the moderator can take down the signature first.

I wonder who will win.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    I wish I won the lottory.
    Granted, but, just as in Bruce Almighty (movie), so does everyone else, so you win like $.50 cents.

P.S. Lotto is a tax on stupid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    Granted, but all the African warlord people now have something to focus on besides food and become terrorists and start killing people in all the civilized countries.
    Make a wish.

I wish Blueobelisk was actually a blue obelisk in real life.
    Granted. This is me in real life:

I get girls 24/7. And you one time. You can never walk straight again. You live the rest of your life crippled.

I wish I had a secret handshake.

10+ Year Old Account

I wish I had a secret handshake.
    Granted, but it actually is a lewd act that gets you prison time for indecent exposure.

I wish I was a God.

Logical fallacy. You have to wish to a higher being to be a God. But you're not really a God if the higher being is the one to give you such a power. Clearly there's a stronger being than you, meaning you aren't really a God.

Granted, you're a God. But people stop believing in you as the years go by and you stop existing.

I wish tomorrow was an ordinary day.

Deleted
    Logical fallacy. You have to wish to a higher being to be a God. But you're not really a God if the higher being is the one to give you such a power. Clearly there's a stronger being than you, meaning you aren't really a God.

Granted, you're a God. But people stop believing in you as the years go by and you stop existing.

I wish tomorrow was an ordinary day.
    Congratulations. Tomorrow is an ordinary day. And the day after. And the day after... it's groundhog day. Tomorrow is now constantly looped to now be your ordinary life.

I wish for lifetime A4 batteries.

It's funny because it's true. Just for that, I'm gonna warn you that your signature is 126 pixels high (plus an extra line of text) so its a race if you or the moderator can take down the signature first.
    I'm 99% sure you lost that hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Granted, you get your lifetime of A4 batteries. But they're rechargable batteries. They last for life but you must recharge them every 10 minutes for 30 minutes.

I wish I knew who took down the prey.