Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish I knew who took down the prey.
    Granted. A gnome named Hubert.

I wish i was the emperor of a galaxy, far, far, away.

Granted, but your youth is taken and you become weak and feeble. And no one else is in that galaxy far far away so you die alone.

I wish I had a desk lamp.

Deleted
    Granted, but your youth is taken and you become weak and feeble. And no one else is in that galaxy far far away so you die alone.

I wish I had a desk lamp.
    Granted, But it is one made of marble and the hands of your significant other, covered in your blood and you are laying on the floor looking at bits of your skull and brain matter as the world around you slowly fades out, and as you slip towards blissful non-existence you hear them say "I told you, Cake is better than pie"

I wish I had a lighter mood

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it is a "lighter" mood and you are now on fire.

I wish i was able to kill other people with no conequences
    And god said "Come forth and receive eternal life!" But John came fifth and won a toaster

Granted, but when you kill people there are no consequences for a guy named Stan Monroe from Bristol England. You they put in jail.

I wish my Ford Geo had hydraulics, front and back, powerful enough that I could bounce the car.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Granted, but the back is more powerful than the front so you tip over.

I wish I had good alpha testers who will leave tell me useful feedback.

Deleted
    Granted, but the back is more powerful than the front so you tip over.
    I wish I had good alpha testers who will leave tell me useful feedback.
    Granted, But the alpha testers are so good at their job that you realize that you need to scrap your project and go back to the drawing board.

I wish I didnt have a chest and throat infection at the same time and did not have to take the cocktail of antibiotics to help clear it up.

Deleted
    Granted, but now you got no throat and chest at all so for some reason you should be dead but you aren't and you look kinda weird with your arms and head floating...

I wish for Sigma to be used as a science project due to his 'unusual' condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, but now you got no throat and chest at all so for some reason you should be dead but you aren't and you look kinda weird with your arms and head floating...

I wish for Sigma to be used as a science project due to his 'unusual' condition.
    Granted. They've even provided him with a new designation: Dr. Manhattan.

Oh, and you get hit by a bus, in accordance with the guidelines of this game.

I wish that CM Punk would un-retire from the WWE.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. They've even provided him with a new designation: Dr. Manhattan.

Oh, and you get hit by a bus, in accordance with the guidelines of this game.

I wish that CM Punk would un-retire from the WWE.
    Granted, CM Punk tells the world he had a vision of a person telling him to come out of retirement and lead wrestling into a new golden era. He then gives the name and address of the person in his vision(you) and asks the world to shower you in gifts. The next day he prepares to step into the ring during a world broadcast on live tv and slips and strangles himself in the ropes which then shuts down all professional wrestling for all eternity.

I wish someone would create me a cool/good looking new avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Granted, CM Punk tells the world he had a vision of a person telling him to come out of retirement and lead wrestling into a new golden era. He then gives the name and address of the person in his vision(you) and asks the world to shower you in gifts. The next day he prepares to step into the ring during a world broadcast on live tv and slips and strangles himself in the ropes which then shuts down all professional wrestling for all eternity.

Granted.

I wish these people would stop sending me gifts. The Snuggies and Foreman Grills have gotten old.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

First thing on the new page? Really King Candy? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I wish I didnt have a chest and throat infection at the same time and did not have to take the cocktail of antibiotics to help clear it up.
    Granted, you have one infection: HIV. You have six years to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post

Granted, but your opponent takes it to your school science fair and he wins the nobel prize for it. And you get a $1 off Whopper coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Granted, but it violates forum rules and you get permanently banned.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I wish these people would stop sending me gifts. The Snuggies and Foreman Grills have gotten old.
    Granted. People send your family gifts now because you died tragically because a drunk driver sped through a red light and you pushed a kid out of the way of getting hit, but you yourself ended up getting hit. He was never caught.

I wish all drunk drivers had life ending heart attacks upon ignition of their vehicles.

First thing on the new page? Really King Candy? Really?

Granted, you have one infection: HIV. You have six years to live.

Granted, but your opponent takes it to your school science fair and he wins the nobel prize for it. And you get a $1 off Whopper coupon.

Granted, but it violates forum rules and you get permanently banned.

Granted. People send your family gifts now because you died tragically because a drunk driver sped through a red light and you pushed a kid out of the way of getting hit, but you yourself ended up getting hit. He was never caught.

I wish all drunk drivers had life ending heart attacks upon ignition of their vehicles.
    I like that wish. But I'm still going to have to drop an AA meeting place on your head to ensure the cycle of corruption continues.

I wish Warcraft actually turns out to be good, so that the curse of bad video game movies can come to an end. And that Uwe Boll was banned from making movies for forever and a day.

Granted. It's good and Uwe Boll is banned but every other movie made after Warcraft sucks.

I wish King Candy stopped making weird wishes that break the flow of this thread.

Granted. It's good and Uwe Boll is banned but every other movie made after Warcraft sucks.

I wish King Candy stopped making weird wishes that break the flow of this thread.
    Granted, but now someone else will take his place, and will make even weirder wishes.

I wish my computer equipment would never break on me.

Granted, your hardware is the best in the world. But your software has so many holes in it that your operating system crashes every 10 minutes and you get viruses and hacked every 2 days.

I wish I found a graphic artist to help me get rich on this thing I'm making :/.

Deleted
    Granted, you got rich on your idea but the goverment just increased taxes so now you have to pay 99% of what you got and if you still have enough to live they seize your house and everything you own.

I wish for a magic book!

Granted. You have a magic book titled "101 Spells and Cantrips to make your feet stink".

I wish the next person granting a wish will be gentle with the corruption of wishes.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Granted
    You have been given a gentle corruption to feel all gentle things but are unable to feel anything else.

I wish for more money!

Deleted
    Granted. You hit the Jackpot! While celebrating your luck, you are hit by a truck. Hard.

I wish for perfect health and a long life!