10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have all the free time you can ask for; you got fired from your job.

I wish for something.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, it's a box, what's in the box? yea who knows...Might be a pet Icedwarrior or something other scary...

I wish for something as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you now have something in the form of fossilized poop... Enjoy!

I wish for an awesome theme tune.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's sung by One Direction as you didn't specify you wanted it sung or played by an awesome artist.

I wish Binkamus would get a mini Blueobelisk in his box that hiked his leg and peed on 3DTyrant and icedwarrior all day.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but unfortunatly you managed to come a cross him on his way to 3DTyrant so you became a victim as well.

I wish I had a box and when i punched into the box it would connect to whoever corrupts this wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I am corrupting your wish with the caveat of wearing a reflecting device that causes any incoming violent acts to be redirected at the sender.

I wish that any time Binkamus tries to corruption my corruption that he's corrupted in ways that only equal having to listen to Miley Cyrus' music on 11 on the volume dial.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, however Binkamus is secretly a masochist; he enjoys Miley Cyrus' music. Therefore, you haven't really corrupted his wish.

I wish Akshak knew the rules for this thread.

Granted, but Akshak becomes the largest forum troll there is and is un-bannable.

I wish for a giant trustworthy chicken that I can call my steed and ride everywhere.

Granted. However, while the giant chicken is your steed, and you are able to ride it anywhere, it is not trustworthy to you, but to me. I command it to leave your side and become mine.

I wish llamas, cows, and sloths would battle it out to become the newly appointed "king of the animals".

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the Sloths can choose how they will become the King of the Animals, rendering Cows and Llamas to perish in the Jungle of the Sloth King.

I wish for the Sloths to rule over humans.

Deleted
    Granted, they now rule over Humans and whenever they decide on something it takes them thousands of years...yea Sloths are now Immortal for no reason so whenever someone like 3DTyrant mugs Iced or Akshak nothing happens the first 700years after.

I wish I was the one

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you are now "the one" Sloth King Slave. Hey, you didn't state the one of what!

I wish for patch 6.2 to be really awesome.

Deleted
    Granted, it's so awesome that when you log-in your fall into a deep coma because you couldn't handle the awesomeness being injected into your brain so now you are in a comatose state for the rest of your life unable to feel the awesome embrace of 6.2.

I wish all would hail the helix fossil as the one true god.

Granted, seeing as everyone has found their calling humanity stops all activity and settles into a content stupor leaving them vulnerable for alien invasion.

I wish I had more marshmallows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they are moldy and attach themselves to your skin becoming parasitic in nature rendering you a rotting, smelly Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

I wish the Groundhog rebels would bite the ankles of the Sloth gods while the Ferret Brigade terrifies the Llama guards.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, a huge war break out and noone knows what's going on and so the war ends with no victor until someone walks up the path to the throne to claim it.

I wish Akshak would walk the path to the throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I do so in Borat onesie all the while strutting my swag to the Beegee's "Staying Alive" - get that image out of your head.

I wish the Ferret Brigade and Llama Royal Guard would present the carcasses of their slaughter as a gift.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but on their way up to your throne they got assassinated by the Special Sloth Force that was put together to stomp out any and everyone who would take advantage of the situation, and now they'll go for you.

I wish Iced and his army of hummingbirds would swoop down and remove Akshak from the throne

No! I do not command an army of hummingbirds! If anything, I command an army of sloths, cows, and/or llamas! Get it right!

Granted. I swoop down and remove Ashak from the throne, and I inherit the throne because I dethroned him. My first decree is that everyone must own at least one llama, one sloth, and one cow. Failure to own said animals results in exile. From this planet.

I wish my order of clothes that I ordered two days ago would arrive to my house. Today. As I ordered them.

Deleted
    granted, the hummingbirds which was your army is now your personal servants and they have brought your clothes to you but unfortunatly they were assaulted by the newly dethroned Akshaks remnant army so the clothes have some small scratches on them.

I wish I had the finest of silk and my very own silk factory.