Granted. It bursts right into that pink things eyes and that's why its crying like a bitch in his avatar.

I wish Iced would lay awake at night crying like his avatar.

Bubble... as in his tears?

Granted. His bubble bursts...as his bubble bursts, he brings his hands up in the air, flexing his traps and core and slightly bending his knees. In a low voice he begins to say "wolowolowolowolowolo", slowly increasing in volume. Swaying side to side, he beings to loosen all facial muscles, his sphincter, and kegel muscles. He begins to piss and shit himself. His eyes roll into the back of his head. By now, he's chanting "WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO" at the top of his lungs. As you run away, you marvel as he ascends into his planar form.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish Iced would lay awake at night crying like his avatar.
    Granted. I lay awake crying at night. Unfortunately for you, I live with you, sharing a bed. This keeps you up at night, and makes you very uncomfortable.

I wish I ascended into my planar form.

Granted, you now grow wings and engines. However, Russians allegedly shoot you down.

I wish we could all just get along

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but we all get along so well we forget to shower, shave and the other S (you military folks and children of military parents like me know what I'm referring to) and eventually die....but we're happy about it.

I wish they'd make freebasing unicorns a reality.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, freebasing unicorns are now a reality but they are only a shadow of what they could have been due to you not specifying the details in the wish.

I wish my pet cat wouldn't be so damn suspicious.

Granted. You are now aware of his evil shenanigans.

I wish Binkamus had a dog, not a cat. In the event that he has a dog and cat, he now only owns a dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You are now aware of his evil shenanigans.

I wish Binkamus had a dog, not a cat. In the event that he has a dog and cat, he now only owns a dog.
    Granted, how ever this dog has an ability, it's able to find you where ever you are, and it does so just to lick your face after licking it's nuts.

I wish I had more friends.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted - you now have 2 and they are the most annoying, clingy and over-possessive friends on the planet. You can't use the bathroom without them taking pictures and posting them to Instagram and every time you touch yourself they record a video for their own "viewing" later.

I wish Binkamus' dog would pee on everything icedwarrior owns.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted - you now have 2 and they are the most annoying, clingy and over-possessive friends on the planet. You can't use the bathroom without them taking pictures and posting them to Instagram and every time you touch yourself they record a video for their own "viewing" later.

I wish Binkamus' dog would pee on everything icedwarrior owns.
    Granted. the dog pisses on his sandwich, and icedwarrior likes it so much that from now on, he wants to drink it straight from the source. After which he likes the taste even more.

I wish Green Man Gaming and CD Projekt Red get to an agreement about the Witcher 3 keys that allows them to keep selling them.

Granted. However, it's an exclusive agreement; no one else is allowed to sell them, and because of this, GMG and CD Projekt Red jack up the price by a large margin.

I wish everyone was able to speak Klingon, and no other languages.

Deleted
    vIneH naD. laH laD SoH 'e' vItul.

English Hol moj global Hol qo' naQ vIneH.

Translation for those that don't speak Klingon, or don't understand the Bing dialect of it:

Wish approved. I hope you can still read this...

I wish that English became the global language for the entire world.
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2015-05-07 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the forced change causes a revolution led by some pissed off followers/speakers of the Kannada language.

Nānu kannaḍigaru phrībēs heccu yunikārn māḍalu bayasuva mattu hāge ellā iṅglīṣ mātanāḍuvavara agatyaviruttade. (Translate that bitches!)

[/SIZE]

(Translate that bitches!)
    Okay. Google Translate gives me:

Hear kannaḍigaru phrībēs heccu yunikārn māḍalu bayasuva mattu hāge Ella iṅglīṣ mātanāḍuvavara agatyaviruttade
    What do I win?

10+ Year Old Account
    NOTHING!

Play the game or....kiss Binkamus.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Hey what have I done?

Granted, dunno what or I granted but I granted someones wish

I wish Akshak was obsessed with donuts

Granted, he eats so many donuts that he gets diabetes and you have to give him some of your blood.

I wish Iced would just kiss Binkamus and get it over with because idk wtf Akshak wrote either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half the time I don't either....

Granted they lock in a passionate embrace while sitting in your lap forcing you to watch the whole steamy, sordid affair.

I wish I made sense at least once today.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Half the time I don't either....

Granted they lock in a passionate embrace while sitting in your lap forcing you to watch the whole steamy, sordid affair.

I wish I made sense at least once today.
    Granted, you made sense to yourself, but to no one else.

I wish to have the ability to fly
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in attaining the ability to fly you lose the ability to see and consequently fly around like a bat without sonar and become the human-version of a bird flying into a sliding glass door......constantly.

For once I wish Jessica Biel would do a nude scene with Jessica Rabbit.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but unfortunately they have those annoying black circles and or rays that censor stuff like in animes.

I wish I was at the Inn drinking with the dwarves