volatile air, where to far?

So seeing as to how volatile air is by far the highest priced one selling right now does anyone know a good farming spot, or even a mob they remember it dropping from? I know i got a few on the way to 85 but I dont remember where.

thanks

Search Wowhead.com for "volatile air". It should show you which mobs drop it the most and where to find them. hope this helps.

Scion of Al'Akir
    in Uldum
    there is also a mob in Twilight Highlands. Can't remember it's name

Scions of Al'Akir (Uldum) => fairly low droprate and they give 1-2 volatiles. They're somewhat spaced out, but the spawnrate is decent enough that there's always a scion if you do a circle like path.

Some mobs in Vortex pinnacle drop them as well.

If you're a herbalist (or if you pay one), transmute 15 volatile lifes in uldum to 14-16 volatile airs (+ a chance to proc random volatiles if they're transmute spec).

If you're a miner/herbalist/skinner AND an engineer, you can make Elektrostatic Condenser which gives you a chance to give you some airs while you skin, mine or gather herbs.

You can also use a Potion of treasure finding. Mobs have a small chance to drop a tiny treasure chest. This chance will contain some gold, a 75% chance to contain some cloth and a 15% chance for 1-5 random volatiles.

Those should eb the most common ways to gather volatile airs.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.