Crafted pvp sets

Is it worth getting the crafted 85 set and buy the off set bits? or just start buying the honour bought set? and how much are the items if i was to buy them ?

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably both. The crafted sets take a ton of mats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

I can tell you exactly how much materials it will take, if there is a leatherworker with all the patterns cause each pattern takes 10 Heavy Savage Leathers (which is 50 savage leathers) to get.

On veknilash eu- the cost of the leather is ridiculous, its about 23g PER 1 savage leather.

To craft 1 piece it takes:

50 savage leather = 10 heavy savage
    10 volatiles (each piece requires different ones)

there are chest, pants, gloves, wrists, boots, shoulders, belt and head pieces available so thats 80 heavy savage (400 savage leahter) + 80 volatiles.

So yes its very expensive and i doubt any lw has all the patterns yet as there are multiple sets available as well; the melee/caster sets + mail and leather sets.. I have our realm first LW and i got 7/8 melee dps leather patterns and crafted atm.

IS it worth it? If you like pvp then definitely.
    Last edited by Zelol; 2010-12-13 at 10:55 AM.

ah im a warlock main

and thanks for replys.

erm yea i think for the cloth set its 350 cloth 30 air 40 fire. just wondered how long it would take to get the honor set and if the crafted set would help me live longer not sure on pvp atm but i do indeed like it :P. i got 200 cloth atm so might start getting crafted see how it goes

no point imo S9 starts tomorrow and you can get S9 gear + weps from straigt honor i believe so just grind honor and prey they dont reset it?

Really no rating?

How much honor per peice if cap is 4k and peices are 3.5k gunna be hard to get a full set ? so crafted would be easier to get on with being good ? ha

I think youll be able to buy only 2 big pieces or 3 small pieces for honor. Im personally going to buy head and chest or shoulder from honor set, and offsets + some other stuff crafted, rest pve and trinket from wrath.

Honor + Heroics.

No thanks to an overpriced crafted set that has exactly one piece with spirit on it.

Yeah I'm honor capped and have been grinding heroics like nobodys business. I plan on getting S9 helm, chest, shoulders, pants Tuesday. I already have 2 heroic dps trinckets, heric cloak, heroic belt, but no heroic wep :-( but yeah I plan on being 2.2k rated by Thursday. TSG as Frost DK.