Deleted

Cool OMGWTFROFL! its awesome !

yes HC's are HC's again and i personally love it...

i among many was terribly bored through wrath...way too easy way too fast!

but now we are back where u actually have to step out the black holes on the ground or dogde lightnings in order not to die and posibly result in a wipe.

i do however want to give a shout out to all these WOTLK newbies who think this is way too hard ..because its not... 80% of the dmg u take can posibly be avoided if u just LTP..

and peoples leaving after a wipe? rly `? ...i think we all want hc items but they wont be free like they did in wrath, and if u are not ready to die for the course then dont que for a dungeon!
    and i know that some people tard around and make u wipe where it is not necesarry to wipe... but its never necesarry to wipe so whats the point of screaming at people and be the reason of a group disband.. please.. grow up and play a little mature like a team and this expansion is going to rock ur pants off!

Deleted
    not again -.-

EDIT: well can you please just dont post somthing like this? wuld be nicer if you took a nicely look through the forum <: better? :P
    Last edited by mmoc167fc6d419; 2010-12-13 at 01:52 PM. Reason: wanna be nice for once

I leave after wipes all the time, because the GROUP is incompetent. Sometimes you get a guild of 3-4 of those wrath kids all together at once and ya just gotta bail because they have thick skulls and no awareness.

Ah, this is all taking me back to the TBC days.
    Sonics - Argent Dawn EU
    Mahurum - Argent Dawn EU

15+ Year Old Account
    I understand you are excited, but please refrain from creating new threads when a thread already exists for this subject.

There are several threads on this forum in which this could be placed.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines