Oh "casuals"...your tears are so sweet <3

So after having my game ruined for an expansion, you could see why I was furious.
    Yet every time I have posted on the forum I would get replies from "casual" players stating

1.If you don't like the game, then just quit!

2.We all pay the same ammount we DESERVE to see content

3.Have you finished the entire game to complain?!

So now, that the game has once again returned to the wow I love and enjoy, I am here to tell you

1.If you don't like the game JUST QUIT!

2.We all pay the same ammount of monney, so go SEE the content! What is stoping you?

3.Have you done EVERETHING besides heroics to complain?

Much love <3 a satisfied veteran player who got his game back! <3

So...you're no better than they are?

Why not just call the people you're talking about as bad players?

Casuals can play just as well if not better than you Mr. Non Casual. i know many casuals who are eagerly looking forward to hitting 85 this week and doing the challenging heroics.

Casual does not equal the player you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    So after having my game ruined for an expansion, you could see why I was furious.
    Yet every time I have posted on the forum I would get replies from "casual" players stating

1.If you don't like the game, then just quit!

2.We all pay the same ammount we DESERVE to see content

3.Have you finished the entire game to complain?!

So now, that the game has once again returned to the wow I love and enjoy, I am here to tell you

1.If you don't like the game JUST QUIT!

2.We all pay the same ammount of monney, so go SEE the content! What is stoping you?

3.Have you done EVERETHING besides heroics to complain?

Much love <3 a satisfied veteran player who got his game back! <3
    Somehow the word "troll"comes into mind >.<
    I mean, what's the purpose of this =p ?

on another note no I'm not casual no tears here !

Amen dude. The game feels challenging again.

Casual =/= un skilled.

Oh idiot, your dumbness is so sweet <3
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

10+ Year Old Account
    Egotistical much? How many accounts have you had banned here? This should be locked :/
    Lightning Fast

Strange post, given that I haven't seen a whole lot of tears from anyone so far...

Hence the "casual" but I guess insulting is alot more easy then reading.
    And no I am no better then they are and I LOVE IT <3

Yeah the game rocks now and is a sweet challenge for everyone, or just as faceroll as before if you team up with mates, but I'm sure you don't have mates, cus everyone but you is sh!t amirite?

Deleted
    Why casuals? Casuals can be as skilled as anyone and enjoy a good challenge. They just don't have time or will to raid 5 nights a week and play 6 hours a day.

It's the BADS whining and posing as casuals.

I feel like a dick just posting in this thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

The casuals haven't done anything wrong, it's the noobs and bad players who're complaining about the game's difficulty, which is just where it should be in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aciied View Post
    Casual =/= unskilled.
    Pretty much this.

Deleted
    I'm a casual and I love Cata. I hated WotLK becouse even for the 45 minutes- 1h per day I am on, I had nothing to do. This now is cool. Do you know the problem with casuals?

We like to see "hard ccontent" but that stuff takes hours. Now we have heroics that are hard and they are cool. That being said, I am always switching between medicore/hardcore/casual, so I'm not the best example to put a scale on.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    While the game is challenging the player base is truely not capable of 90% of it in Heroics sadly, no offense but I see DPS Warriors with Bane of the Fallen King backpedaling on the first Boss of Stonecore dying.. I could go on and on but it's irrelevant

People need to turn on their brains, drink some water and shorten your personal learning curve

OP is not talking about casuals in general, casual does not equal bad player.
    What he is talking about is the Self-entitled bleeding hearts

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the balls is complaining?
    Honestly?
    History Teacher - Boarding School Residence Advisor - Polyglot of Profanity

Deleted
    Flame- and troll-bait without any potential for civil debate. Locked.