Feral DPS Rotation - 85

I am looking for a good Feral Cat Rotation.

I usually find myself at the bottom of Recount.

I need a good rotation for Heroics if someone could please help me out.

hmm it didnt change on single target?, as for adds if theres like 4-5 what i do is mangle - rake - rip - TAB and repeat if thers alot of em then im using swipe
    cry out

I'm fine on single targets. But adds is what gives me the most problems.

Deleted
    it depends how much life the adds have, if they have under 200k, then go Mangle, Rake, Shred, Savage Roar (when the first one dies, Ferocious Bite at the other ones), if you confront mobs with 300k+ then use Mangle, Rake, Rip and go to the next mob repeat(sure dont forget tigers fury). Dont forget if you had combo points up and the mob dies you can refresh or bring Savage Roar up.

Hope it helps
    Last edited by mmoc90470aabfc; 2010-12-13 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corius View Post
    it depends how much life the adds have, if they have under 200k, then go Mangle, Rake?, Shred, Savage Roar (when the first one dies, Ferocious Bite at the other ones), if you confront mobs with 300k+ then use Mangle, Rake?, Shred and go to the next mob repeat(sure dont forget tigers fury). Dont forget if you had combo points up and the mob dies you can refresh or bring Savage Roar up.

Hope it helps
    Also I would keep SR up after the 1st mangle I never apply a weak bleed (i.e. with no SR up)

Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post
    Also I would keep SR up after the 1st mangle I never apply a weak bleed (i.e. with no SR up)
    SR now only affects autoattack.

Deleted
    ty , sometimes i should read my text after posting stuff.

wat

SR doesnt' have anything to do with bleeds, at all.

SR is only white hits now. The change was part of Blizz simplifying the feral rotation. However TF buffs all damage now including bleeds. Also swipe just isn't what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalhit View Post
    I am looking for a good Feral Cat Rotation.
    Dont say that you actually looked and couldnt find an answer?
    A good place to start is the Druid forum -> The Cat Guide - 4.0.1 edition
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-4.0.1-edition
    Go read part 3.2 - 3.4.. There is all your examples..
    If this doenst help, then dont get down.. Feral druids are one of the hardest dps classes to master, and its all about practice..
    If your still cant figure it out, then you are probly better of going boomkin
    Last edited by Cluasen; 2010-12-13 at 04:33 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oscillator View Post
    SR is only white hits now. The change was part of Blizz simplifying the feral rotation. However TF buffs all damage now including bleeds. Also swipe just isn't what it used to be.
    i know what you mean man... since the swipe nerf, i havent used it.. at all..

Cheers guys this will help a tad I spose.

Well blow me over with a feather! ok "weak bleeds" aside I still try and have as close to 100% SR uptime.

timing rip and rake with TF is much higher prio. i would practice that first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh

There are plenty of ways to share your anger in calm ways that don't include "FUCK YOU SHITCRAWLER," so lets try to keep it civil.

1) Not the right place to ask :]
    2) Check the stickies in the druid forums
    3) read it and study/practice it like a bible.
    4) do awesome dps
    5) ??????
    6) top recount :].

But honestly, the druid guide was made for this kind of question. Hope it serves you well!
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    .......lol
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)