Tol'vir Fragments

hi there,
    i googled a lot and there was absolutley nothing that could help me.
    I still got some open questions which are not yet answered, maybe i can find here some help

so i really like archeology but something is still not clear,
    if you reach skill 300 - you can dig in outland - okay nothing new about that
    if you reach skill 375 - you can dig in northrend - nothing new too
    but i got skill 480, and i though that there will be 2 more addidional spots in kalimdor and eastern kingdoms after you hit 450.
    but still only 4 spots, when do i get the tol'vir fragments do i have to farm kalimdor untill i get a spot in uldum and uldum is the only place, or is it more like fossil that it could be everywhere, with just a random factor?

my second question: is there only 1 tol'vir spot in the world (or uldum) or are there 2-3 and they just need to spawn after i farmed some places in kalimdor/eastern kingdoms.

and finally my last question is there anywhere a worldmop showing all spots with there fragment type ?
    would be cool to see what your are up for

thx 4 your help guys

15+ Year Old Account
    I think its just limited to 4 per continent. Once you reach 450 I think the tol'vir ones are just extra digsites that you randomly get along with the others on kalimdor

Guide with maps:
    http://mitarn.wordpress.com/2010/09/...uide-and-maps/

After you hit 450 you will still have 4 spots, however when you finish a spot they may now alos move to hyjal (more NE stuff, go figure) or Uldum which is all To'l'vir stuff. In addtion Twilight Highlands will become a spot to dig at in EK offering more dwarf locations, and again you will still have 4 locations there as well.
    I don't know. Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post
    After you hit 450 you will still have 4 spots, however when you finish a spot they may now alos move to hyjal (more NE stuff, go figure) or Uldum which is all To'l'vir stuff. In addtion Twilight Highlands will become a spot to dig at in EK offering more dwarf locations, and again you will still have 4 locations there as well.
    To add, Vashj'ir will become available as well in EK. Which stinks.

there are 7 tol'vir digsites in uldum.