What Minion to use?

I've just recently specced affliction (and it's been years since I last was affliction), and after sorting my spec and action bars and the like, I stumbled upon the last little detail (a quite relevant little detail :P). I wasn't sure what pet to use.

Obviously as I'm solo questing and the like I'd use my trusted Blueberry (voidwalker), but what pet to use in groups? How about dungeons/heroics/raids, or pvp?

While my question mainly regards affliction, I'll post the other minions to use here as well, in case people wonder and want to read this thread. Although in my opinion the pets to use for destro and demo are fairly obvious, namely, Imp, and Felguard, respectively.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Deleted
    The succubus is currently the highest dps pet for affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalroth View Post
    The succubus is currently the highest dps pet for affliction.
    I thought that was only true for L80?

does demon soul increase the damage on drain life/soul, and if u do uses a fell puppy do u spec into the demo tree for 15% shadow bite damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzor View Post
    I thought that was only true for L80?
    This is true, i was about to leave work when i wrote that, old habits die hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    After putting your 31 points into the Affliction tree your remaining 10 points go into Destruction for: 3/3 Bane, 3/3 Shadow and Flame, 2/2 Improved Soul Fire and 2/2 Emberstorm. You can't really ignore 15% haste even if it doesn't stack with bloodlust.
    Do you happen to know if this stacks with Iradication?

I used my Felhunter in Vashj'ir because they swim like sharks and there are a lot of casters. Well, mostly because they swim like sharks. But they're demons!

And my Voidwalker in Deepholm. Sacrifice. (Remember when this killed your Voidwalker?)

In Twilight Highlands I'll probably use...My Felhunter. And in Uldum let's go with....Succubus?

It's questing. And leveling dungeon groups. As long as you aren't pulling off the tank, does it really matter?
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eradication stacks with ISF.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I haven't tested it but as far as I know it does.
    Tested it yesterday and it does stack.

finally having to CC in cata made me realize how much of a fool I was to be using a pet attack macro (at least while dungeoning with succy out) as using /pet attack will cancel the channeling of Seduction. silly me