Red face Bedroom intruder reference?

Hey guys, so I remember a while back finding something about a reference to the "bedroom intruder"/Antoine Dodson incident in wow... something about an NPC yelling to hide things because killing was happening, but for the life of me, I can NOT find it again.

Anyone remember what it was? Just an NPC yelling, or were they part of a quest? Anyone able to link me a wowhead quest page, or something to that degree? A friend of mine finds that "meme", if you could call it one, absolutely hilarious and I was hoping to brighten their day.

I'm hoping I didn't imagine it, or something... but I honestly do remember laughing about it, and telling another friend, so I can't be crazy...

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Um... If you heard that on Burning Blade server - I yelled 'hide yo kids, hide yo wife' on general channel in Uldum when Deathwing was flying around :f

Deleted
    ^Implies that someone actually follows general.

I've seen this happen, was some quest in Uldum if I remember right. Just can't remember the name... :>
    Hi

One of Commander Schnottz's guests yell this out while doing the quests for him. I believe it was the third or forth one in.

Deleted
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Crisis_Management, the red text almost at the buttom.

Deleted
    He's climbing in ur Stormwind,
    He's scratching ur people up,
    Tryna rape em wit fire, so jus

Hide ur scrubs, Hide ur mobs
    Hide ur scrubs, Hide ur mobs
    an' hide ur officer
    Cuz he rapin errbody out here

You don't have to come and collect,
    Ur bad achievement,
    He gone find joo,
    He gone find joo,
    So you can mount and tell dat
    mount and tell dat
    mount and tell dat, gameboy
    game, game, gameboy

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Crisis_Management, the red text almost at the buttom.
    Awesome! Thanks Equinsuarcha!