Heroic Lost City 3rd boss

Any tips on how to heal the 3rd boss in Heroic Lost City? When the dark phoenix spawns everything goes to hell and I cant keep people up. :-\

I druid heal - I kept up my group with wild growth and nourish. Don't spam heals that are not cost effective because you will run out of mana trying to keep your group up.

The trick is to allow them to take damage and not try to fill up their health bar (except for tank).

This same advice goes for the djinn after the 3rd boss too.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jfuze View Post
    Any tips on how to heal the 3rd boss in Heroic Lost City? When the dark phoenix spawns everything goes to hell and I cant keep people up. :-\
    The dark phoenix randomly links to a player and creates a shadow copy that marches toward it. Easily countered:
    1 - Have whoever is targeted, and the tank, create space between the two of them.
    2 - When the clone spawns, have dps burn it down.

Sounds like the group isn't handling the fight correctly:

1) Stay out of the white circle
    2) Tank keeps the dark phoenix moving while DPS kills soul shards asap whenever they spawn

10+ Year Old Account
    get the thing down faster? i realy don't know. It went fine for me so far.

So far we always just use all cds during the shadow phase and kill it. As a bear i use berserk + backskin to start and survival instics( shield wall) by the end once he has few stacks. Never kited it never killed souls, just pure burn, as long as your dps can do 7k-8k it is not that bad.

If your dps is not great, your tank will need to kite away from the spirits.

Really though you just need to save CD's for that phase, and burn the mob down, dps/healers/tanks should all save there big CD's for that phase.