Deleted

Cannot Delete WoW

So i went and uninstalled WoW the regular way, but it didnt take so im trying to delete it manually.

Its in C:/users/shared/games/world of warcraft , when i try to delete it says i dont have the admin right or whatever, but i am the admin, its shared somehow and i try to unshare it but i cant...

Reason im deleting is because i need to reinstall it, because ever since Cata was released my WoW crashes 2-3 times per day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Remove it through Add or Remove Programs?
    It might be called Uninstall Program aswell (windows 7)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    right click on folder, choose properties, find the security tab, and give yourself full access. Then delete it.

This is why i recomend to all Vista and 7 users to install wow to a custom folder
    C:\warcraft\
    or something rather than the default folder.. there are WAY to many security restrictions on it.. casuses issues with patches, and addons too sometimes.

I think its a sign. XD Its that it can't be deleted....it does not WANT to ever be deleted!

Deleted
    WoW can't ever be uninstalled, only reinstalled. It's a trap!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarkzter View Post
    WoW can't ever be uninstalled, only reinstalled. It's a trap!
    Resist....urge to post....Admiral Ackbar pic....cuz its illegal.....

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GDkitty View Post
    This is why i recomend to all Vista and 7 users to install wow to a custom folder
    C:\warcraft\
    or something rather than the default folder.. there are WAY to many security restrictions on it.. casuses issues with patches, and addons too sometimes.
    /agree I've moved it around by copying the entire folder a few times, in fact I back it up to my external hard drive this way. I vaguely remember having folder security issues when I let the installer do what it wanted.

you might take concact with gm's about crashes i did same he told me what to do and kinda fixed mine wow i didnt crash anymore since 2days ago
    maybe you got same problems as me i needed to download to update mine video card