Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Stop the QQ about Heroics

Please, my eyes are bleeding at this point... Stop whatever kind of QQ you have about heroics. They are harder for a reason, you need the skill level and the gear to achieve better gear. Using the Random Heroic Dungeon queuer won't always get you a good group. An easy fix is find a guild (even a casual one) that has competent players that enjoy running heroics.

Blizzard will not change this back! They made a HUGE mistake making the game Mickey Mouse in WotLK, lost a ton of skilled players due to it and, probably worst of all, attracted a bunch of pre-pubescent pimple faced males to the game, so they could OMGMETERS!

Stop. For the love of all things sacred.
    Rogue :: Mage :: Death Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly haven't seen any complaining, yeah some people are saying it's difficult but that's not really what i'd term as complaining. I'm also pretty sure you're wrong about blizz not changing it back within a month -2 months you will see nerfs to heroics whether they be published or stealth, it's just the nature of the blizz beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    I honestly haven't seen any complaining, yeah some people are saying it's difficult but that's not really what i'd term as complaining. I'm also pretty sure you're wrong about blizz not changing it back within a month -2 months you will see nerfs to heroics whether they be published or stealth, it's just the nature of the blizz beast.
    you havent seen any? lucky you everytime i go on mmo-c or wow forusms ppl are either qqing bout hcs or portals or other useless stufff

15+ Year Old Account
    Make 3rd boss of SFK not retarded

Make first boss of Stonecore not retarded

Then I won't bitch

they're not hard, people just don't understand how to play their class.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Actually, I have seen several blue posts, on the official forums replying to players complaining, stating they are happy with the current mechanics and the fact that not everyone can breeze through them. This "blizz beast" you are referring to only came about towards the end of TBC and was plagued with it all during WotLK, but I feel that Blizzard is taking a new approach and will not nerf all the content in order for everyone to be able to complete it.
    Rogue :: Mage :: Death Knight

Neither boss is hard if you actually understand the mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by unfodizzle View Post
    They made a HUGE mistake making the game Mickey Mouse in WotLK, lost a ton of skilled players due to it
    People quit because of that?

Deleted
    Although I dont think it was a bad idea to change the difficulty I do think it was a bad idea introducing such hard content and such changes to healing and encounters all in the same time.
    Most people arent used to this and wont be used to it any time soon, making randoms total hell.

I think what blizz should have done was made hard instances and kept the original healin tanking etc etc then introduced the harder healing tanking dpsing etc etc afterwards.
    It feels like the majority of people are being overwhelmed by it. I have been in 12 heroics today and not one of them have made it to last boss.

Making it Vanilla style hard straight after the easiest expansion in game is just totally sucidal gradual changes is what it should have been not just BAMN! thats it cause most people found easy mode Wrath hard nevermind this.

Saying people are stupid cause they cant get used to something changing over night to 30x harder then it was the previous day is really stupid itself.
    Let time takes its course people will adjust but dont expect it to be anytime soon.

After all if your being spoonfed by your mam for years then suddenly it stops and you have to do everything for yourself could you get used to it instantly if you had known nothing else?

I think not.

Quit being a prat and realise not everyone can suddenly be the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfodizzle View Post
    Actually, I have seen several blue posts, on the official forums replying to players complaining, stating they are happy with the current mechanics and the fact that not everyone can breeze through them. This "blizz beast" you are referring to only came about towards the end of TBC and was plagued with it all during WotLK, but I feel that Blizzard is taking a new approach and will not nerf all the content in order for everyone to be able to complete it.
    Don't get me wrong I hope you're right but don't think for a second that it's all about maintaining the integrity of the game for them, if they don't nerf content they will lose part of their customers (the adhd preteen crowd that's usually dk or ret pally) because he doesn't have the patience to learn mechanics and get his intant rewards. At the end of the day blizzard is about making money, content will be nerfed to appease the masses.

I should fraps one of our non-achieve tol'vir runs. we aoe every pull down, skip about 6 pulls, and burn all mobs. joke

Quote Originally Posted by tehmark View Post
    Make 3rd boss of SFK not retarded

Make first boss of Stonecore not retarded

Then I won't bitch
    The third boss is SFK is pretty easy, Don't stand in shit, you live...who woulda thunk.

Deleted
    Of course people ignore stuff they dont wanna see, such is the way of the person that doesnt wanna seem imperfect.

Sad really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    they're not hard, people just don't understand how to play their class.
    They won't be that hard once Blizz fixes ferals so that we're uncrittable through talents again and gives us back the armor we've lost to the bugged talent.

Ive said this in multiple threads, the nerf is coming you can count on it. there are more dumb teens who PAY THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT PER MONTH for this game as people who want it to be difficult. so that means that once they start losing subscriptions from the teens and nubs they will nerf the content. simple

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    People quit because of that?
    Several, actually. When you play a game, it's usually for a good challenge. I can't tell you how many times I was in heroics in WotLK and was bored mindless because it was so mind-numbingly simple.

Also, Hai! My first post here. Be gentle... ;>

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    To all the dps who stand and soak damage, then turn around blame the heals...
    Learn your class... If you want to wipe less then take less damage.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thankyou,
    To many ppl had their hands held in WoTLK, and now blizz is saying "go get em champ" and ppl are falling on their face. I even had a hard time with some of the 5 mans, but i like a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
    I should fraps one of our non-achieve tol'vir runs. we aoe every pull down, skip about 6 pulls, and burn all mobs. joke
    absolutely amazing!!! in real life do you have 3 supermodel girlfriends, teach computer classes to Bill Gates and drive a Ferrari? No one cares about that one time in that one place where that one thing happened.

Join a random heroic as a tank or healer and try to complete more than 2 straight dungeons. 1 may be a success but the other is 2 hours of fail.

So.. what is worse.. the person complaining about things...

Or...

The person complaining about the person that is complaining about things.

Personally - the OP likes the status Q cause hes benefitting from it. He will be the first to complain when Blizzard does something that doesn't fit him.