10+ Year Old Account

Bear armor - Low or intended?

Hi, i don't know if this been asked here but didn't find a post about it.

To the point, i got about 30500 armor in bear right now and the pally tank in my guild got 36k+ now with about the same gear. Is this what it should be? 6k armor diff :s it's just seem abit low and im taking alot of dmg in hc's right now.

Answers would be awesome since im new at bear!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's intended for it to be that low. Atleast according to math. There was a bug earlier with Think Hide talent, but it apperantly got fixed. Doesnt validate druids sitting at 5k less armor then pala/warr tho.
    And if you are taking alot of dmg, make sure people CC the worst foes And dont forget that we are at the targeted level in gear to do hc's and it supposed to be a challenge. This isnt Wotlk hc in T9/10. And if you think you are taking alot of dmg now, wait until you see a raid xD

so.. they remove the bear health to be really close to other tanks... and the armor is much lower than worse geared paladin..

i dont get how this balance out tank classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it helps much, but i find Savage Defense to be much more effective against a single target then blocking, so that is a bonus us druids have

yes but with crit being quite low.. its definitely not gonna help alot