Add-ons for Enemy Health and Quest Log.

Hi guys,

I'm searching for a few add-ons that do specific things... The First one would be an Add-On that would show the Enemies Total health as well as the Percentage they have left. I like to know both, but with Blizzards Default UI you can only see one or the other. Right now I'm using TukUI and it shows both, but I kinda want to use the Default UI again or perhaps something else.

As for the Quest Log part of this request, I'd like something that doesn't really change the Quest Log... But just removed quests from being tracked on the side of your screen as you complete objectives. I tried Monkey Quest, but it doesn't replace the normal Blizzard Quest Log. I'd like to be able to track quests as well.

Would anyone happen to have any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...it-frames.aspx

Looks like the default blizzard UI but has more functionality.

As for the quest tracker on the side of the screen, I'm pretty sure you can turn it off in the interface options or the quest log. As you had to manually track quests back in vanilla.

If you do want to try other unit frames, some good choices are Shadowed Unit Frames or Pitbull. These both have alot more functionality than the standard UI and can be tweaked in alot of ways.
    Last edited by Xeonic; 2010-12-14 at 01:12 AM.

For the unit frames I've tried a few including Grid, Shadowed and a few others, but my top favorite has always been Xperl, should try it out if you havent. if you have and didnt like it, then no clue haha

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyMonk View Post
    For the unit frames I've tried a few including Grid, Shadowed and a few others, but my top favorite has always been Xperl, should try it out if you havent. if you have and didnt like it, then no clue haha
    I've tried XPerl before. The problem with XPerl is that it doesn't get updated fast enough when a new patch comes out and gets all messed up. Its the same reason I don't use QuestHelper for my quest log. I've started using RothUI for the moment now though and I like it for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

I use the default frames

I use Carbonite for questing. I have tried many, this comes out on top for me. I find that these addons are very much a personal preference as many of them do the same thing just in a different fashion.