Poll: Blizzard responses in their forums are often annoying

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    For a comparison imagine if you went to Burger King and ordered a combo. now further imagine they gave you the wrong one and you complained about it, to which the worker replied "well then get out of here fat ass, you will eat what I give you and like it." People expect a level of professionalism when it comes to a job. Maybe you don't from low class jobs, but when it comes to people that are actually professional you expect them to behave in a certain way.
    You got the analogy all wrong.

You order a Big Mac from McDonald's with no pickles. You get your sandwich and lo-and-behold, it has pickles on it. Sure, you could remove them yourself, but instead you decide to go up to the guy working the register, who didn't even make the sandwich, and complain. And by complain I mean yell at him about how terrible he and all of McDonald's are at making sandwiches, about how you're going to stop eating there and eat at Burger King instead. He gives in and removes the pickles for you, after which you yell at him about how that was a bad move, too. Any sort of "unprofessional" comment the employee makes towards you after that is totally acceptable and you deserve it.

That is, in essence, what the posters are doing.

I like their sarcasm and disreguard to trolls and whiners. Good for them they have a sense of humor and not so stuck up like some game companies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!