10+ Year Old Account

Stuck leveling archeology.

I'm leveling archeology and currently im 120/180 but i can't get the next training till 125 and everything i seem to unearth is grey and wields no profession leveling points.

Does anyone know how I could up it or if I need to go somewhere and collect only certain races or if I need those next 5 lvls as creating artifacts instead of just unearthing?
    I'm horde if it matters.

you need to make artifacts to gain skill points (five for each)

Deleted
    Once you're past 100 skill in Archaeology, the only thing that will give you skillups is completing a project (which creates an artifact). So open up the Archaeology window and click through the different races, to see which projects you are either close to completing or can complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for clarifying that up I wasn't sure if that was the case or if i had to make it to the next profession training.

15+ Year Old Account
    To make it more clear for others who might not understand....

Once you have gathered enough Archaeology Fragments to complete one Artifact and click the "Solve" button you will be awarded 5 skill points in Archaeology. It doesn't matter what Artifact you solved.

However it isn't even needed to Solve any Artifact at all at the beginning. You can keep farming Fragments forever and then decide to turn in and maybe if you have gathered the right amount of each you can max out directly ;P Which basicly means you need to complete 85 Artifacts directly (and obviously learn the higher rank before maxing out)