Deleted

Restoration Druids

Okay so first off, I decided to roll Restoration Druid over my Mage for Cataclysm and at first, healing was extremely hard since the only other healing I had done before that was on my Priest alt. I found it annoying in the beginning because I was constantly running out of mana and it felt like my heals weren't actually doing anything. After reading up on a few guides, talent suggestions, glyphs, gemming etc. I managed to build a spec & set of gear which allowed me to heal to my full potential and right now, I'm loving it. I never run out of mana in Heroics any more even on the more demanding fights and as for raids... My mana is pretty average, still need my innervate but after all there is a lot of damage going out in the raids available at the minute even though my heals are a lot bigger. So to anybody who's struggling with Restoration Druids at the moment, go and read a few guides (Ensidia's guide on Manaflask helped me a lot although I didn't go with that suggested spec). Once you've geared a little in Heroic gear you'll start to notice a dramatic increase in the size of your heals. I will admit, you will die sometimes whilst gearing unless you have an awesome guild group to run with, some pugs just can't seem to grasp the concept of crowd control but just stick at it.

I do have one question to the more experienced Restoration Druids out there, at the moment Efflorescence seems pretty bad and I only have 2/3 in Moonglow, would I be better off dropping a point in Efflorescence and adding it into Moonglow just to help my mana a little bit more in raids?

Also, anybody else see this the same way I do? With healing being pretty tough and stressful at the beginning but once you've picked up 3-4 Heroic pieces you're fine? I'm actually enjoying healing!

10+ Year Old Account
    We really don't need another thread on this. To answer your question, if you are having a lot of mana problems and already have furor, yeah, you probably need to go ahead and get 3/3 moonglow.

As for the rest of the questions/comments, there are a ridiculous amount of threads on this on the 1 and 2nd page.